Autoshite Help/Information/Posting hints etc.

daveb47

Same with Twitter. Paste the link and you get the dot jpg followed by :large, which is not helpful.

I have noticed that one of the garage icons isn't working, below people's avatars. View Garage is fine, but the icon on the left shows a broken picture link. Meant to mention this ages ago...

• 4 weeks later...

Is there any way we can add a wiki of some sort to the site? There's a massive amount of knowledge on here, but also a lot of new members who ask similar questions (and old members) - buying guides, diesel pump questions and whatnot.

• 3 weeks later...

Is there no way the full view can be made to work on Opera Mini? It was fine before the upgrade and it worked with the upgrade before the bells and whistles were added. The mobile view is very difficult to use, there are no page numbers or quote button so I often reply to a post and find out there are three pages before my reply.

I tried Tapatalk and found it too much of a resource hog.

Dear mr. admin Sir, I admit I am thick and please me for not wading through 200+ posts: how do I list my current fleet please?

Can't see 'sig'; 'vehicles' doesn't seem to be 'it'. What have I missed? Thxs :)

• 2 weeks later...

^ Is it also possible to automatically redirect someone who starts another bloody thread about new Kias, Hyundais or MGs to Pistonheads please?

You can chuck in "This Week's 3-Series Iteration" in there too. 

Will stop posting inappropriately now and go back into my hole. 

• 1 month later...