Autoshite Help/Information/Posting hints etc.

daveb47

Morning Dave, I can't access the open forum from my phone anymore, it just loads a blank page.

It's an HTC running Android and Firefox.

I can get into all other forums without any bother.

I also have this problem on an iPhone when running the site in mobile mode.

I've got a question. When you post a pic on here it limits the size of it and to see it in full size you have to click on it, which opens the pic separately. I've just been updating my tat blog on the blue forum and the standard pic size on there is much bigger, theyre basically the same width as the screen. So you don't need to click on them, you see them straight away in a good size. Can the size to which pics are limited on here be increased? Does anyeone else agree or disagree? I dont know what the implications are for folk looking in on mobiles etc. But I do think the blue forum seems to have a better set up for looking at pics.

• 2 weeks later...

And why is the 'autoshite' icon at the bottom so close to the 'use mobile version' that a fat fingered fuck like me can barely press return without etc etc etc

I'm guessing it's part of the template, but anything you could do would be appreciated.

With money!

Dont see what you mean,any chance of screenshot.

Also what browser are you  using please

Dont see what you mean,any chance of screenshot.

Also what browser are you  using please

Possibly this......

Using a touch screen with fat fingers often results in using the mobile version instead or returning to the forum.

No biggy, but maybe this is what barefoot means.post-5532-0-55916000-1410111432_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks Dave. It's a curious one because Retro Bike has a similar mobile mode which it defaults to if you go in through a Google search etc, but if you bookmark the full version it stays in the full version. Autoshite doesn't seem to want to do the same, unfortunately. I didn't get on too well with Tapatalk either, hence asking :D

• 2 weeks later...