Tagora SX - Restoration

TagoraSX

I Love it. I wanted one when they was first came out :mrgreen: but to much money! had to buy a Solara in a nice shade of brown instead. I think they must of used recyled steel to make Talbots they rust like the old jap cars old Peugots are just as bad had a pickup it was a right rust bucket but ran for ever with no problems but ended up mostley patches and rust!

But a Tagora its just the best, if only I could find one!

Well done

Am I the only one that thought the car looked pristine in the first couple of photos, then scrolled down to the rest of the pics, scrolled back up and saw the reality? The car in the first photos looked like a different car on the second viewing. :)

That first impression - I think it's called wishful thinking.

Great work MrT.

Good lord! This car has deteriated in the intervening years since I last clapped my eyes on it. Ron Bensleys old car if I should believe? Looks like you've got to it just in time. I presume he's given you a few bits and bobs from his Tagora spares stash to help you along? I look forward to your tales of its reserrection!....and whether your pockets are deep enough to keep it on Trx's lol! Good luck!

Oh, and Mr Lobster has a 1:43 model for sale, closest I'll ever get!
$_35.JPGhttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1981-TALBOT-TAGORA-PRESIDENCE-1-43-scale-model-by-Altaya-/231174630978?pt=UK_ToysGames_DiecastVehicles_DiecastVehicles_JN&hash=item35d314ee42

Only £11.99!

Someone buy all my stuff and I'll buy one (boboutlaw118 HINT HINT)

Good lord! This car has deteriated in the intervening years since I last clapped my eyes on it. Ron Bensleys old car if I should believe? Looks like you've got to it just in time. I presume he's given you a few bits and bobs from his Tagora spares stash to help you along? I look forward to your tales of its reserrection!....and whether your pockets are deep enough to keep it on Trx's lol! Good luck!

Indeed it is.

Is think several trips to Ron's stash may be required.