For Sale: nissin goaled car

Station

Can I arrange for the RAC AA and my mate who had a Saturday job at Motorworld to give it a 1500 mile road test and full mechanical health check as I will be using it for the school run once a month and value my Children's safety above anything apart from Stella artois and pasties?

(Failure to agree will result in legal action as you OBVIOUSLY are hiding material facts about the car's roadworthiness and will leave yourself wide open to a six figure Civil Prosecution from my Auntie Rita who used to be a cleaner at Injury Lawyer's for you's Head office!!

souns like you no a lot abou law n police stuff. 

Will take 100 4 engine n box on top of 300 for body n tax n mot n seats n stuff

Joking aside (all three pages of it), here's the actual photos of the car:

12418399874_203f2c86d1_h.jpg

12418042573_7a5d0c67d0_h.jpg

13121480285_e08c459079_h.jpg

13411740823_0c94b1f18b_h.jpg

13411569715_80e5bfd8ee_h.jpg

13411243545_980af43725_h.jpg

13411331103_bb0f7d6789_h.jpg

Gearbox, engine etc runs fine but is a bit tappety (I've tried to adjust the valve clearances, but the bonnet opens the wrong way and trying to push the car forward while in gear while trying to see the clearances and using your fingers on the side of the car is very difficult).

The car was originally sold because it had run low on oil (the oil light had come on) and the engine was knocking. The old lady who owned it had had it pretty much from new, and her husband wanted her to scrap it. I stuck my oar in an saved it with the intention of changing the engine. Fortunately, I found out the 'low oil' was in fact a dodgy oil switch, and the knocking was the exhaust being old and splitting in two (and then banging on the bottom of the car). I got a new rear section fitted (last Nissan rear section in the country) and the front section is recent, and have done over 1,000 miles in the Micra, including up and down the M6/M54/A41 at a constant 60mph.

There isn't any heavy corrosion, the only bits are the random little punched clip holes in the engine bay having a bit of rust round them.

Interior is 100% brown, and has the tombstone seats, which were actually only available on the bottom of the range Micras (even though they're better to sit in). I've put the original OEM brown Micra mats in. It's pretty much spotless inside. It has awesome 80's decals on the side.

Reason for sale: I use it to pootle to and from work (10 miles) as it's cheaper than my big diesel and you can park easier. It only gets used for this now. I'd happily stick it in a garage for five years and sell it once they've all disappeared, but life's too short to mess around with cars and I'd end up paying more for storage. It really is in decent nick.

Where about are you located?

He's int' North West, not for from your good* self. :)

Last night I was on the verge of asking to rent this off you for a month or two, due to insurance companies making life difficult (long story), but we got it sorted last minute, so I didn't.

As you were.

Looks a cracker Dave, good luck with shifting it.

My mate is selling his misery spec C-reg gold Micra with tombstone seats for £200 as well should there be a rush on them.

True dat, I shall post it here later if anyone is interested? Although the carburettor is a bit yagged!

I should probably advertise it with no airbags following a previously mentioned encounter with a disgruntled buyer.