New! Shite?

pogweasel

Oh keeper for sure. It's taken months to find one with this spec... i.e 2.5litre, manual gearbox, sports interior, full electrics etc. Sadly it means my other BMW that I have had 3 and a half joyous years with has to go, but I reckon this is a pretty good substitute. :lol:

Oh keeper for sure. It's taken months to find one with this spec... i.e 2.5litre, manual gearbox, sports interior, full electrics etc. Sadly it means my other BMW that I have had 3 and a half joyous years with has to go, but I reckon this is a pretty good substitute. :lol:

Yep, its a tough call to let your current 3 series go from the pics of it previously posted here, but a 325 with a manual gearbox is a great piece of kit, you just can't beat a straight 6 :D

Probably respected by people on PistonHeads.com or somewhere, so not too shite.I'd love an E30 wagon though, and yours must be the ultimate. Nice buy. 8)

^ What he said. One of the best-looking BMs, IMHO. Very useful piece of kit.

Ooh, nice! I always have a punt on E30 325is when they come up cheap on the Bay - never managed to bag one so far though. The Touring has to be the one to have, 'specially with a manual 'box. You'll be making detours just to find wet roundabouts before you know it...