Free toy cars - some shite, some shit.

Bucketeer

If you happen across any Majorette Renaults then I would gladly have them :)

Checked through everything and the only Renault is the Majorette R5 Turbo. It's in grand condition bar a slight scuff on both rear wheel arches. I must have been an OMGDRIFTGOD in my youth.

Not sure if the matchbox Bedfords are worth much but the Isetta and Bristol? next to it are Spot-on I think, and worth a lot.

The Isetta is indeed a Spot-On. Means nowt to me though.

Sorry Brickwall, the Gas van was baggsied earlier.

I can only apologise to anyone else wanting something that's already had the dibs thrown on it. I think 'first come, first served' is probably the fairest way to do it.

I will find out postage charges and suchlike tomorrow and will take better pictures of anything requested.

EDIT Just been looking at Mr Ramrod's Corgi Studebaker Golden Hawk, and it's got 'push it and watch it go' propulsion and noises from the rear wheels. OARSUM.

Everyone messaged and commented so far is on the list.

Very generous offer, I'd have asked for the blue capri but I see someone's beat me to it.

Buggeration.

Just looking through some of the stuff I already have,& realised I already have this one so would be greedy to take this.Please let Cortinadave have it :-)

SCC - If you look in the picture of inside the carry case, it's hard to tell but there's what I think to be a green Matchbox Mk4 Cortina with a red interiour at the bottom middle, slightly to the left. I have one the same and it's a nice little model.

I've spotted a Transit Supervan in the same picture too! Could it please be added to my list? :-)

SCC - If you look in the picture of inside the carry case, it's hard to tell but there's what I think to be a green Matchbox Mk4 Cortina with a red interiour at the bottom middle, slightly to the left. I have one the same and it's a nice little model. :-)

I think that's the Majorette Mercedes shown in the other picture with the trailer.

Once Bucketeer has finished rehoming his collection I am going to do a similar thing with all the matchbox and Corgis that I have which didn't sell at swapmeets and car boots. For what it's worth, in light of recent posts I do have. A matchbox Mk4 Cortina and Guisval Mercedes 190 going free. Not going to mow the OP's lawn any more here though.

EDIT Just been looking at Mr Ramrod's Corgi Studebaker Golden Hawk, and it's got 'push it and watch it go' propulsion and noises from the rear wheels. OARSUM.

OARSUM indeed!  I already have a Golden Hawk without, so they will be companions on my shelf.  In fact this will be my first push-and-go Corgi, amazingly!  Superb!

OARSUM indeed!  I already have a Golden Hawk without, so they will be companions on my shelf.  In fact this will be my first push-and-go Corgi, amazingly!  Superb!

I take no responsibility if the friction propulsion turns out to be just remnants of 30yr old Curlywurly and Wham Bar jammed in the rear axle.

I really am working my way through requests and comprehensive listings. Unfortunately, my already poor organisationalistic skills are being further eroded by cheap cider.

I'm also having to divide my time between listing cars, playing with said cars on the carpet like it was 1983 again, finding work for the next couple of weeks, baking bread, drinking and other such fascinating endeavours.

Please bear with me.

Some baggsy comfirmations shortly.

jmsguzzi

(GR9 choice BTW)

IMG_20140114_215959.jpg

Ghosty

IMG_20140114_215826.jpg

DVee8

IMG_20140114_213404.jpg

155V6

(just FYI, the Volvo is a Corgi Juniors and seems to be preety poor quality, kind of like an Asda Smart Price model). 

IMG_20140114_220757.jpg

I haven't forgotten RammyEdRod, Seacow, Srad34 and others.

There are a couple of isues to deal with. Firstly, the lovely blue Capri 2.3 Ghia that 155V6 passed over to CortinaDave was actually dibbsed by Srad34 after V6 and before Dave, and the RS2000 was bagged by Srad34 before Ghosty.

I can only apologise to anyone who doesn't get want they want. I feel bad but I suppose I am giving them away for nowt, so shouldn't really. 

I am trying to please everyone in a fair and democratic way.

The mythical comprehensive list is still being worked on.

I realise that I am probably doing this all arse about face, and that some previous baggsiers may want to add some motors from the forthcoming 'list' to their orders, but at least this way I have a visual record of who is taking what.

Confusion is reigning slightly at CampBucket.

Muchos soziness CD.

I have to stick to the 'first come' criteria though, otherwise it could descend in to diecast anarchy.

With the money you've potentially saved on non-Capri non-postage, you could buy a loved one something nice* and wait for karma to reward you further down the line.

Or maybe I've completely misunderstood the theory of karma, and instead I am soon destined to be run over by a Capri. 

Or a rollercoaster.

Why not send all to the first baggsier on the list, who can retain his cars then send remaining to the next baggsier, who can retain his cars then send remaining to the next baggsier, who can retain his cars then send remaining to the next baggsier etc. and unleash mayhem spread the workload?

I think I used to have one of those trailers on that Mercedes and it had an orange plastic canopy.  Some of my favourite toy cars were actually trailers and caravans, still are in fact.  I also used to have the NASA bus that I've amazingly managed to bagsy, though mine had lost it's satellite dish so it makes me happy to have snagged one of those after all these years.

Free Capri.. then no Capri, then Capri!!! and now no Capri again. Rollercoaster of emotions! :-)  :-(  :-D  :-(

Ah well some you win.... 

You can have my Matchbox Superkings 'Ford Capri II' in brown and beige if you want. A wee bit chipped but still looks good. I do love it but its just sitting in the loft doing nothing.

Apologies, I've been busy.

Here is the rest of the smaller Matchbox stuff.

I have graded each one from 1 to 5 (1=ROUGH, 5=SWEET) and listed the © date from the underside, just in case it is useful.

All remaining models will be listed on here within the next 24 hours, or your money back.

1:60(ish)

IMG_20140119_190436.jpg

(Front to back, left to right).

Matchbox Pontiac Firebird Racer - Condition 3 - © date 1985

Matchbox Super GT(?) - 4 - 1985

Matchbox Ferrari 308 GTB - 2 - 1981

Matchbox Citroen 15 CV (x2 available) - 4+3 - 1983

Matchbox Orange Peel Dragster (with lift up body) - 4 - 1971

Matchbox Superfast Corvette Brut Racer - 5 - 1979

Matchbox Ferrari Testarossa - 4 - 1986

Matchbox Peugeot Quasar - 3 - 1986

Matchbox Mercedes 280 GE Rescue Unit - 4 - 1984