Ebay shite accessories and giffer trinkets

Alexg

Looks more like that is off a washing machine to me.....One of those girt big pale green Westinghouses you used to see in Laundromats, probably.  

Seller has a fine array of brochurial shite, though, at good prices and often has a giffer-extracted piece of 4 wheeled detritus on offer, too.

It's from a Triumph.

I'd take the vintage washing machine though.

When I was a kid I used to try and get all of those add on badges that went under the Triumph badge, from memory I had Automatic, Overdrive , 13/60 etc but my favourite was the one that read ' injection' .

There was no shortage of Triumphs in scrapyards in the mid-70's.

Clearance offers are on in Screwfix .. select price low to high ... 5 x 1mm cutting  discs   £ 1.29 https://www.screwfix.com/p/erbauer-cutting-discs-4-115mm-x-1-x-22-23mm-5-pack/76482

etc etc  :-D  :-D

bloody, bloody, BLOODY I just paid £4 for 5 delivered from ebay and I bet they are worse quality.

tbf I did manage to cut a section of cast iron guttering, an iron bolt and some more dibond sheet with one of mine today. Having a disc cutter is a revelation compared with a selection of shit, blunt hacksaws.

bloody, bloody, BLOODY I just paid £4 for 5 delivered from ebay and I bet they are worse quality.

Did you check the stock though? Every time there's an amazing clearance bargain they only have one pack, and it's collect only from their floating branch in the Van Allen Radiation Belt.