Ebay shite accessories and giffer trinkets

Alexg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

FUN

$_57.JPG

Scandalise traffic wardens with feels-like-it-should-be-yet-isn't risqué or even comprehensible slogan!

$_57.JPG

Random words tax disc holder is SO hilarious policemen will piss themselves! CALL NOW AND GET A FREE PRETEND TAX DISC

$_57.JPG

INNOVATIVE: "Joke" punchline positioned underneath tax disc so all anyone can see is "neigh to nicotine" which means nothing!

$_57.JPG

*faints from the shock of slogan*

$_57.JPG

Ah, a memento from the old anti mandatory vasectomy campaign. Seller has added the keywords "pro life" in the title, I don't think this is that. 

Link

$_57.JPG

Vaeiiiim Biush & Toteh

How cheap does this look? The second I saw this I could feel it in my hand. You know this thing feels lighter than air, completely hollow and those buttons are too springy, hurt your finger and make a nasty scratching sounds as they're pressed. It probably makes a huge amount of noise while depositing almost nothing into its dust scrotum. 

That hoover thing is mega innit. I love how its got a light on it to help people who decide to hoover their car in the flipping dark. I reckon when they had finished designing it some company boss or other will have said ‘Hmm, its just missing somethi –YES!!! I KNOW, STICK A LIGHT ON IT, THEY’LL LOVE IT’

I bought a pair of those window blade things for the T25.  They stayed put for ages until I wound a window down.  Pish.   I only use them now when camping for feeding the hook up cable through a cracked open window.   Actually, thinking about it, I should have persevered with them cos T25 window winders are made of Edam and I would never have known how shite they were.