Ebay shite accessories and giffer trinkets

Alexg

Thanks for the air deflector linkage. However this is not what I was thinking. What I saw was like 10 times the size of this, in comparison.

It was like a perspex cowling that went all the way down the height of the window and at least half way along it, like a sort of ducket [the thing on the side of guards vans on goods trains for the guard to look down the side of the train]. When I had my Morris Oxford and was in the appropriate car club quite a lot of members had them on their cars. I wish I could recall the name. 

:shock: Shitting nora! WANT.

Years ago I had my Dads old car phone that he inexplicably took out of his Sterling, it was an NEC phone, I don't know where its gone since. I've always wanted one to fit into one of my Sterlings, preferably a working example. I saw one of these car phones a few years ago in a Granada I was driving. I think it was a Motorola as it had that distinctive distored *bleeeep* sound when you switched it on. Oh to have one of those now.....

Thanks for the air deflector linkage. However this is not what I was thinking. What I saw was like 10 times the size of this, in comparison.

It was like a perspex cowling that went all the way down the height of the window and at least half way along it, like a sort of ducket [the thing on the side of guards vans on goods trains for the guard to look down the side of the train]. When I had my Morris Oxford and was in the appropriate car club quite a lot of members had them on their cars. I wish I could recall the name. 

Was it Winguard I wonder. I have a load of old car mags, I know for cert. there's an advert for these, must dig it out. Will doubtless also hit the motherlode of shite accessories in the process aswell.

Great thread.

I am genuinely after some sheepskin seat covers for the Range Rover if anyone spots any, because, as any other drivers of 90's Rangies will know, the heated seats never bloody work and even when you go to the considerable faff of repairing them (as I did recently) they are tepid at best. If I can't get that 'pissed yourself' level of warmth, then wool is the next best thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use to have some of them in my MKII Granada! Worked quite well but lacking in bass.

I think it was a Motorola as it had that distinctive distored *bleeeep* sound when you switched it on. Oh to have one of those now.....

My dad still has (somewhere) a Motorola MicroTAC Duo. 1995 vintage, with reciept and everything. Alas no box. Strange thing is that it's still fully functional - obviously no SIM in it as it's not used but the little bugger still works perfect, complete with distorted bleeping noise!

Tehran Taxis?

$(KGrHqNHJBUFJ)PSNFp9BSeP8JCf3!~~60_12.J

What in the hell was the fad of these all about? Played hob with my piles they did.

I had one of these in my 1984 Nissan Sunny! as well as a 'brogue' style shite vinyl steering wheel wrap! - the old 'golf ball arse' seat cover was actually pretty good at keeping the velour from sticking to your back when driving long distance