South West Autoshite Meet - 19th September 2015

phil_lihp

There seems to be genuine interest, but the weather can really make or break a day I reckon.

I'd always prefer a Sunday to be honest, Saturdays do seem to be the 'busier' day for a lot of people.

I was quite peeved I missed the Autoshite meet up a while back at the Lancia fella's house and will definitely attend one asap.

I would have come along if I wasn't working this Sat, maybe us Westcountry Shiters can have another get together in the Spring/Summer when it should hopefully of stopped raining down here! (Sundays always better for me these days since I started driving lorries for a living about 6 months ago which means working every other Sat..)

I would have come along if I wasn't working this Sat, maybe us Westcountry Shiters can have another get together in the Spring/Summer when it should hopefully of stopped raining down here! (Sundays always better for me these days since I started driving lorries for a living about 6 months ago which means working every other Sat..)

I'm with you on this

Well it was great to meet you 3 today, the weather wasn't too much of a problem and we managed to include a visit to the outside of a museum, two convoys, coffee in a posh hotel and a superb plate of sausage and mash at the pub.  

The residents of two sleepy villages found their lives changed forever when this stunning foursome cruised into town.

XM is a handsome if slightly pheasant-battered barge which cast a sinister presence in the rear-view mirror.

post-5492-0-28349100-1391881710_thumb.jpg

Mr Livered's fleet ranges from Teutonic efficiency (with headlamp wipers) through to charmingly honest french peasantry.

post-5492-0-42025500-1391881632_thumb.jpg

Twosmoke's Saab may have had more holes and gaffer tape than actual metal but it made up for that with a stunningly immaculate set of brown velour seats, they barely looked used, let alone like they'd seen 230k miles of bottoms.

post-5492-0-44023700-1391881799_thumb.jpg

Must be done again.

post-5492-0-97670100-1391881939_thumb.jpg

post-5492-0-75408600-1391882234_thumb.jpg

There's always one.

post-5492-0-80782700-1391881853_thumb.jpg