South West Autoshite Meet - 19th September 2015

phil_lihp

As mentioned on the Lazy Spotters thread, people in Scotland/N England get way too much excitement and we need to get in on the action.  Brookjm and Mr Livered already expressed approval so who else fancies a westcountry get together in the new year?  

Personally I like Mr Livered's suggestion of location at a decent pub on the A30 betwixt Okehampton & Exeter.  What say you?

One issue is we simply don't have enough volvos between us! 

We can do better, we have between us a delightful selection of Renaults and Rovers.

Thinking about it, how about meeting up (here or elsewhere), having a brew and a chinwag, then a shite convoy through some local beauty spot with photo opportunities. Then maybe a beer and a curry or whatever in the pub.

That represents something close to an ideal day to me. The only thing that would make it better is a shag at the end, but something tells me we wouldn't fancy each other so the above itinerary is the best I can do.

Thinking about it, how about meeting up (here or elsewhere), having a brew and a chinwag, then a shite convoy through some local beauty spot with photo opportunities. Then maybe a beer and a curry or whatever in the pub.

That represents something close to an ideal day to me. The only thing that would make it better is a shag at the end, but something tells me we wouldn't fancy each other so the above itinerary is the best I can do.

What a great idea, definitely up for most of it apart from your last request.  No offence but you're not really my type.  When do we think would be a good date for this?

well seeing as I had a job to see enough to stay on the road today I didnt really have an inspiration for a venue .

Never seen rain like it in the uk. Hours and hours of it. Glad I took the saab today , good lights , heater and rock solid stable in the water and wind.

Came back from Exeter last night on the A377 - never seen so much water, absolutely horrible weather but quite entertaining apart from the pillock in an LDV pickup tailgating me, swerving around and flashing his lights to make me move out of the way (I slowed down ever more) in pitch black darkness with partially flooded roads.