Reg's relics...as punctual as ever - a Bromley interlude!!

MrRegieRitmo

Presumably the owner is the chap sitting in the driver's seat wearing jeans and a black T shirt.I can remember being amazed to discover that most barried shopping trolleys cost in excess of £10k to build, often starting with a £500 Nova. That makes £11k for the Audi seem like a bargain.

• 4 months later...

Posted Image

Everyone starting to depart for home now...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

it's interesting watching all manner of vehicles in procession queuing to leave the field. For many this is the only chance you get to see (and hear) them moving!

Hurry up Reg!!

Only a week to go before we have to start this exercise all over again.

It's ok I don't plan to attend this year, I've never gone 2 successive years before. So I will spare you Bromley photos throughout the rest of 2010 & into 2011 !! :oops::lol:

That Sunbean Cheetah is a rare thing, they were put together by the Charters Dealership in Aldershot and produced 150bhp, and did 0-60 in 6.2secs!! They only made 39 of them.

They were responsible for the Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 (Also called the Cheetah), by putting the crank and pistons from a Citroen BX 1.9 in a 1.6 205GTi. A friend of mine had a CTi one, as it had the 1.6 tranmission it was an absolute hoot to drive!

They sent one back to Peugeot, who then made the decision to put it into production.

That Sunbean Cheetah is a rare thing, they were put together by the Charters Dealership in Aldershot and produced 150bhp, and did 0-60 in 6.2secs!! They only made 39 of them.

That would make it not only hotter than the Lotus, but rarer & more valuable too ?! (based on the fact this one was up for about 8 grand! :shock: )