ebay 'BARGAINS'

Mr_Bo11ox

$(KGrHqNHJBUE-cElU6TrBPuRyjp6wg~~60_12.JPG

RELISTED DUE TO TOTAL TIMEWASTER NOW WHERE DO I START...LOL STARTS AND DRIVES! STOOD FOR AROUND 6 YEARS BUT HAS BEEN MOVED NOW AND AGAIN AROUND MY GARDEN HERBERTS SMASHED IDIOTS!!LOL BUT BEING A DIV,IT WAS JUST OUT OF FUEL...LOL K&N FILTER (NOT SUPPLIED) LADDERS AND WATER BUCKETS HAVE DAMAGED THE PAINTWORK NEEDLE AND THREAD LOL 500 START LOL

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190685230403?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_1772wt_1263

$(KGrHqNHJBUE-cElU6TrBPuRyjp6wg~~60_12.JPG

RELISTED DUE TO TOTAL TIMEWASTER NOW WHERE DO I START...LOL STARTS AND DRIVES! STOOD FOR AROUND 6 YEARS BUT HAS BEEN MOVED NOW AND AGAIN AROUND MY GARDEN HERBERTS SMASHED IDIOTS!!LOL BUT BEING A DIV,IT WAS JUST OUT OF FUEL...LOL K&N FILTER (NOT SUPPLIED) LADDERS AND WATER BUCKETS HAVE DAMAGED THE PAINTWORK NEEDLE AND THREAD LOL 500 START LOL

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190685230403?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_1772wt_1263

Slightly O/T but why do many of you have multiple ebay accounts? Not for bidding up and cross-feedbacking I hope :wink:

Buy with one account, sell with another. That's what I do anyway...

...why the fuck did I not think of that before? aS FOR ME I've got my normal account and an account with a made up US address so that I can bid on stuff wwhere the seller has said they'll sell to me but ebay won't let me which I need when I buy my stuff from the US to sell here.

That sounds like a good plan to me. I wanted a few (aftermarket) bits for the Yank tanks I had and couldn't believe how cheap stuff was 'over the pond'.

Slightly O/T but why do many of you have multiple ebay accounts? Not for bidding up and cross-feedbacking I hope :wink:

Buy with one account, sell with another. That's what I do anyway...

...why the fuck did I not think of that before? aS FOR ME I've got my normal account and an account with a made up US address so that I can bid on stuff wwhere the seller has said they'll sell to me but ebay won't let me which I need when I buy my stuff from the US to sell here.

That sounds like a good plan to me. I wanted a few (aftermarket) bits for the Yank tanks I had and couldn't believe how cheap stuff was 'over the pond'.

Sticking with the overpriced Snail theme, how about this heap of crap? A snip at only £3000! They don't know what year it is, but their classic 'expert' friend reckons it's late Sixties/early Seventies. It's actually from 1986 and about £3000 overpriced.

$(KGrHqVHJBME-eIgC0YOBP)2dlzk0Q~~60_3.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CITROEN-2-CV6 ... 0764174320

What a heap of shit. lol I'd love them to try and fit that spare wheel though.

Sticking with the overpriced Snail theme, how about this heap of crap? A snip at only £3000! They don't know what year it is, but their classic 'expert' friend reckons it's late Sixties/early Seventies. It's actually from 1986 and about £3000 overpriced.

$(KGrHqVHJBME-eIgC0YOBP)2dlzk0Q~~60_3.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CITROEN-2-CV6 ... 0764174320

What a heap of shit. lol I'd love them to try and fit that spare wheel though.

That looks like the shell's gone in all the usual places, and maybe a couple more. The repair at the back is going to need some pretty good skillz. If the chassis is goosed too then 99p may be over pricing it.

More utter fucktard Barry tat, complete with colour coded tyres and the best comedy spelling I've seen in ages...... :lol:

$(KGrHqF,!lEE-j2UWj4YBPyo9bLptw~~60_32.JPG

orion i giah

ferrie rear lights

Ferrie, what's a ferrie?

1 off full wight clocks

Aaah, the Isle of Wight ferrie, of course.... :roll:

£55?? I had a couple of them. :shock:

I used to collect car brochures when I were a nipper. I had boxes and boxes of them from the 60s and 70s, just about every car imaginable from that era and my evil stepmother made me throw the whole lot out when we moved house, they'd have been worth thousands now. :evil: