ebay 'BARGAINS'

Mr_Bo11ox

Wood & Pickett were all about walnut and leather I seem to remember

so if it's generally fancy interior and flash add-on's then why not

leave a special little car in a dark corner to take shit photos then ask £14k

$_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wood-and-Picket-Mini-Margrave-/181304361281?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2a36950141

I was just curious to know what the most expensive audio cassette was and found some automobilia. 

Intriguing title: these weren't mass produced.

$_12.JPG

I think they might have been mass produced, but nevertheless:

Price: £655

Buy It Now

Alternatively you can buy one in the form of a necklace (yes, seriously) for £15. 

il_570xN.562937045_lxsd.jpg

Only 1 available

Well, they weren't mass produced. 

Well Trigger, I thought you had oversold the level of mentalness on those seatbelts but I was wrong.

Considering I have been on two fairly awful internal flights in the US today I thought that nothing could approach the levels of lunacy on display there but that auction beats it all.

What i driving the price up that much, I know the old Fords have gone mad, especially the Escrots but GBP 1330?   Are people entering them at Pebble Beach now?

It's an oddball spec that Tranny van too, sliding cab door, and slam door/side loading door on the n/s, and it does look like someone went overboard with the varnish on the timberwork in the back. I wonder what Fred would think of it?

Never noticed the non slider on the ns of that Tranny, good spot.

Indeed a strange spec, didn't the single wheel early models have a 1700 cc motor instead or have i got me knickers on back to front again.

Never liked the single wheel, but the twin wheeler petrol panel van could outcorner a real Mini, i drove one like an idiot for many thousands of miles.