ebay 'BARGAINS'

Mr_Bo11ox

I think I may have won this page:

$(KGrHqR,!oQFBZ707,CPBQnReMNBdw~~60_57.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1981-RELIANT- ... 4609de9f97

£12,500!

What a complete and utter pissed up Knob Warbler this geezer is. It's not even the right fucking model of Reliant, it looks shit, the 'Pepsi & Shirley' in the back look like Samuel L Jackson and Jonny Fucking Vegas in a wig.

'the best trotter van in the world'

If it was the ONLY 'Trotter van' in the world it still wouldn't be the best, it's just fucking rubbish. I sincerely hope the four offers he's had have been for 37p or something.

I'm not sure where this should go really - as the clearly stoopid price is down to the bidders rather than the seller.

Anyway, £15,000 - kind of sums up why I lost interest in these lovely old things....

$(KGrHqNHJC0FC!zhfCjVBQp-OWo)kw~~60_12.JPG

I reckon this 'facelift' version had the best rear end of any car ever.

Not one but 2 fucked sherpa coupes

one engine and a VED free V5 of indeterminate origin

Actual value = scrap

Starting auction price = one bag

Summary = yeah good luck with that one :roll:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PROJECT-SPARE ... 1027469794

Yeah but they have chrome bumpers and no sunroof which according to a highly reputable motoring tv series increases their value hugely.

^^

NO ENGINE, V8 ENGINE WAS REMOVED AND LOST BY A PREVIOUS OWNER

He must have some size of house to just loose a V8...maybe Dolores knows where it is...

WHEN RESTORED IS 40-80 THOUSAND POUND DOLORES MORE (IF 1.6 DOLOER TO THE POUND 80,000 BECOME LIKE MORE DOLORAES

Re that ^

(1)THE AMOUNT OF RUST CAN BE COUNTED ON ONE HAND, WITH A NEW (2)CHARACTER FLYWHEEL THAT AS ALWAYS MADE A NOISE WHEN FIRST TURNING IT OVER. IT NEEDS £300 SPENDING ON WELDING TO THE CHASSIS TO GET IT THROUGH ITS MOT

(1)Rust size of hand?? Thats dear welding at £300

OR

Five bits of rust? Top, bottom, middle, left, right ?

AND

(2)what the flip is a 'character flywheel'? Something like spin the bottle?

Hope that when I go and view it it's either:

Blatently not as described and either money off or an honest backing out of the sale. Explaining that after it's long layup it needs this, that and the other doing (hoping the seller is not built like a brisk shithouse)

Actually not too bad, and the sellers just an idiot for not investing £45 on an MOT or £20 sorting the brakes out to raise the price by £200 and have a winter bargain for next year.

Or just keep adding it to the watch list and see if he cracks next year and scraps it/fixes it/drops the price!

The money he's spent on listings could have paid for the work + MOT by now. Maybe he thinks ebay is free to use?!

I don't think it's cost him too much so far. Last time I checked I think it was something like £1.15 per time, or something like that. Still a complete waste of money though!

You used to be able to see on Goofbay but they appear to have changed it now. If you checked a seller's selling history there was a column with the costs in it for each sale, or non-sale.

The last time I checked Mr 405's listing history it wasn't costing him shed loads of money but as said all a waste however much it costs.