ebay 'BARGAINS'

Mr_Bo11ox

It is starting to feel like kicking a blind man and running off with his white stick. Though it must be said that people on here HAVE tried to reason with him. Clearly with no success at all.

Ian, all men are born equal it's just that some are born with the belief that a dented broken, undesireable car with not MOT'd is worth more than £50 in the middle of a recession.

He's persistant in that scary way that Yosser "Gis a Job" is though to give him his due, but personally and joking aside he must be a total tit.

It only really dawned on me the other day that he is only still listing it is because we are all watching it. He must be thinking, 'One of them will bite soon enough'. It was about then that my conscience seemed to be getting at me. In the pits of my stomach I was starting to think it's a bit cruel.

10 mins later though I realised that it was just indigestion, so popped a couple of Rennie and added it to my watch list again.

looks nice but there are some holes in the service history 3-4 years at the time hmmm

the 2nd last service was....

13/7/11 87365 Kwik Fit Cambridge

:? not sure i would even let them watch me change a tyre these days

and 190e 2 litre auto am I correct in my memory that these drank like ollie reid and were glacially slow ?

verdict: one for the doctor to bag at a bargain price, detail the arse off it, knock out some brilliant shop enhanced photos, and hide some of the anomolies :D then bang up at this price

We should club together to buy it then send a lorry with a grab to collect it.

"Smashy smashy".

I will put up £10.00 and another tenner if anyone knows where the quote is from. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPafI_PejbE

I'll match your square.

I'm anyone, and I know...

It's from [2F01] Itchy and Scratchy Land

Perhaps, therefore, you have to now honour 30 notes :P

Soon, that 405 is coming home. With handbrake cable, too. Can't wait.

I think we need to spice it up a bit more now, maybe someone bids then retracts with not long to go :shock::lol: That'll get his hopes up :wink:

This cruelty must end. Has anybody tried to reason with him?

Yes, search backwards a few months and ebay conversations have been posted

"somehow" Pistonheads are now aware of the car. So that will be a few more watchers......

That 190E is stupid money like!!! There seems to be a band of 190 lovers who seem to think that they are worth loadsa coin..................to all those out there your WRONG!! Are they classy? Yes. Are they nice to drive? Unless it's a 1.8 or a manual then yes. Are they reliable? Yes. So what's my problem? They are far too many shed's still around and like most German cars they are not seen as classics and never will be........think 80s BMWs and you will know what i mean.

That 190E is stupid money like!!! There seems to be a band of 190 lovers who seem to think that they are worth loadsa coin..................to all those out there your WRONG!! Are they classy? Yes. Are they nice to drive? Unless it's a 1.8 or a manual then yes. Are they reliable? Yes. So what's my problem? They are far too many shed's still around and like most German cars they are not seen as classics and never will be........think 80s BMWs and you will know what i mean.

I kind of think they make more sense when new, the small Mercedes, as you buy it based on it being an affordable entry but when they're coming towards 20 years old if you want a Benz then why would you have a shortie when you could go super-sized?

For the 6th time

It's actually something around 15th-20th, he had a break of listing it for a couple of months. Somebody posted the original listing a while back but that's many pages and months ago.

Looking at his feedback, and the price he's been getting for 1/8 scale models, if you scale things up, that 406 is worth £361