ebay 'BARGAINS'

Mr_Bo11ox

Not on e-bay, but a deluded seller nonetheless. I happened across this while trawling t'interweb for parts for my own EPICWINNARMOBILE:

http://www.carssoldquick.com/carsforsal ... _hampshire

Fucking hell - correct me if I'm wrong, but that's about a £600 car? £800 with a following wind? Surely it wasn't worth that when it was 5 years old?

EDIT: Hang on:

Tax until : February 05

MOT until : August 05

I might have been more "right" than I though about the 5 years old job - Is this just a really very old advert? In which case, the CARS SOLD QUICK website is especially ironic.

EDIT: Hang on:

Tax until : February 05

MOT until : August 05

I might have been more "right" than I though about the 5 years old job - Is this just a really very old advert? In which case, the CARS SOLD QUICK website is especially ironic.

whs ^^^

Meanwhile in lala land

$(KGrHqRHJEUE92FBMSJZBPjWJtz7P!~~60_12.JPG

estimate £12-15k

$(KGrHqNHJCcE9uH+LSh3BPjWMEKILw~~60_12.JPG

What exactly does oldest unrestored mini mean, surely someone will end up replacing so much metal and cooper'ing this landfill so as to loose all that originally.

Is it the rust or the gaping holes that are original.

Maybe Damien Hirst could sink it in a glass tank of dog vomit and flog it for a profit

I believe they have a wider rim so they look nicer, lots of modified Ford have them fitted and they do look good but not £500 + tyres good.

Here's a Mk3 with them fitted and it's original chrome hub caps on top which look smart i think.

DSC05809.jpg

Volkswagon Transporter Campervan T25

Good start, Misspelled the manufacturer!

$(KGrHqRHJCgE9sK4sk,LBPkwUMYI5w~~60_3.JPG

Nice collage of terminal seam rot! Deffo worth taking the time making that!

$(KGrHqJHJDgE9dcbeS+hBPkwUH)2W!~~60_3.JPG

Looks a lovely place to be! A potential Mrs Cobblers would definitely ooze from her clunge at the sight of those cushions.

it's had £4,000 worth of engine, mechanical jobs done on it in the last two years. this includes new engine, clutch, air/fuel filters, fuel pump and trans, clips, oil, engine mountings, starter motor, silencio blade, mixture bolts, etc etc. (reciepts avaible for proof).

Sounds Great! These are such reliable and brilliant engines, cheap to fix too! Money well spent I say.

The MOT has run out from last February 2012 and hasn't been renewed due to sale.

Makes sense, Rusty old vans are so much more appealing to a buyer with no MOT. I'm really liking this!

Starting bid: £1,500.00

Realistically priced too! Deffo want to spend over a grand on this!

Please note that all of the stickers have now been peeled off.

In that case, fuck it, You can keep the bastard

Ugh. I can smell the weed and pertunia oil from here. I detect mid-life crisis with a nipple piercing and/or white person with dreadlocks.

Or spends their time fighting capitalism and big corporations by tweeting from their iPad whilst sitting in Starbucks

Ugh. I can smell the weed and pertunia oil from here. I detect mid-life crisis with a nipple piercing and/or white person with dreadlocks.

I think you mean Patchouli oil, and you've missed out the delightful additional odours of potent-but-cheap sandlewood incense, mould, engine oil and barely masked sweat that will have seeped into every crevice, nook and cranny of this rusty old clunker. Odd to peel all the stickers off, I'm sure they'd've made more on it leaving them on for the rat look crowd to go crazy about when they add some 'patina' to build their very own Glastonbury mud collector.

The car had a complete rebuild from a previous owner who was a Rolls Royce Engineer.

wow! really?

customised bumpers and dashboard, along with other unique and original fittings.

oh, i see an aircraft engineer, with a girder fetish

$(KGrHqVHJBkE9s!ebqV0BPnZsSH55Q~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqZHJ!4E-c,ubw(HBPnZtKYI8g~~60_3.JPG