ebay 'BARGAINS'

Mr_Bo11ox

5 hours ago, Crackers said:

I've seen these two cars somewhere, someone was singing their praises about them. Can't for the life of me remember where it was I saw that though. And it was only the other day! 🤦

3 hours ago, adw1977 said:

£6k for a 1999 Fiesta is completely mental

I paid £500 for mine about 15 years ago. It was a horrid piece of shit back them and failed it's next MOT on rot and all 4 strut top mounts. Some mad fucker saved it, and it lived on for nearly 10 more years after me! Still would never imagine it being more than a £500 car when they did all their depreciation after about 5 years old! 

Mine probably only had about 30k miles back then as well, off the top of my head. 

On 6/27/2022 at 10:23 PM, GR8 PL8 M8 said:

To make it legal since the tyre protrudes from the wheel arch.

VF VXR8s have silly little fins on the rear arches for the same reason.

See it first on a fiesta fair late plate years ago and again the other day on an xk8. Still inexcusable in my book. Proper afterthought shite. To be fair this rants from a a man who has land rover steels on a transit with plastic arches though reckon if I churned out motors for a living I’d have more than a scaff bar, beasting stick and gas tourch to hand. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2022 at 1:43 AM, 808 Estate said:

TBH £18k for a delivery miles G class is bargainous, even if it is the SL version.

On 9/28/2021 at 11:37 AM, TheOtherStu said:

Lots of bullshittery going on too.

Says on the advert that the MOT "expires" on 22/7/2021. Except it doesn't. It expired in February and doesn't appear to have been at all dealt with.

So we've got a 2006  poorly spec'd import (that says 2017 on the advert, except that's when it was imported) that hasn't had an MOT for 8 months and they want £7k for it. Bonkers.

It looks like something from the 1980s.tosser1.gif.2170dcb301387acd6e8f4c3bfc26b3af.gif

Having not managed to sell it for £7K during the past year, he has improved his chances by now asking £10k for it. 😀 tosser1.gif.2170dcb301387acd6e8f4c3bfc26b3af.gif

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202206086575392?postcode=so157np&model=Crown&include-delivery-option=on&onesearchad=New&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=Used&radius=1500&make=Toyota&sort=relevance&advertising-location=at_cars&page=1

On 7/25/2022 at 3:57 PM, 808 Estate said:

Still says 6995 in the description too. What a clown 😂

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...