ebay 'BARGAINS'

Mr_Bo11ox

8 minutes ago, grogee said:

I guess older cars with really low miles like this Clio auto are hard to value. Arguably worth a lot to to a collector, although £3500 seems pricey. If nothing else it's a good reminder of how pretty these MK1 Clios were. 

I seem to remember at the time we were all vexed by how similar and boring 90s Euroboxes had become, but I guess that's a case of 'be careful what you wish for'.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/renault-clio-14-auto-rt/1421971038?utm_source=com.atomczak.notepat&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

Screenshot_20220102-183153.png

I'd a 1.4. You could argue it was a bit of a "warm hatch", eighty odd bhp, drove and stopped well. Weighed under a ton. Was tremendous fun to drive, I'd have another, just not at 3500.. 

11 hours ago, grogee said:

"Urgent" apparently. So urgent the pics were taken in the dark. 

Aerodeck, Stratford upon Shakespeare, £2bags (pop up lights tax).

https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/honda-accord-aerodeck-3g-fuel-injected/1422709276?utm_source=com.atomczak.notepat&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

Screenshot_20220102-183646.png

Has @Ghosty collected it yet?

15 hours ago, grogee said:

https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/honda-accord-aerodeck-3g-fuel-injected/1422709276?utm_source=com.atomczak.notepat&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

@Skizzer to the BT Viscount (suitably wedge-shaped) emergency phone, please

6 hours ago, Rod/b said:

Has @Ghosty collected it yet?

that's been for sale for a good while - it was up for 2.5k. He must really want it gone. Accord Aerodecks are a hard sell sometimes, and someone's just been shafted on another one condition wise - a blue one with way more surface rust than was made out, and Seat Cordoba wheels (?!), that came up for sale twice in quick succession. 

It's a lovely thing but it's not for me.

20 hours ago, 808 Estate said:

Luckily if you dont have 300 large under the sofa, there is a cheaper alternative. :D

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/265480861484?hash=item3dcfe4772c:g:Oq4AAOSwkOJh0ahq

s-l1600.jpg

Pretty sure this was up a few months ago with a different paint job, same dumb-assery with the "bodykit" though. Some more BS in the ad, "3litre Supra engine". Bollocks M8, the 2JZ is a straight 6 not a V6.

Rover 45 1.6 with no MoT, £600 Brum. However I think it's lived in this little lockup and looks quite clean, as long as that bonnet fits properly. I get the feeling "Eileen" wants rid and would probably accept a derisory offer. Just a hunch. 

The registration number is X975 MOA, so fuck you insulation tape. 

https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/rover-45/1422725803?utm_source=com.atomczak.notepat&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

Screenshot_20220103-154937.png

On 02/01/2022 at 18:39, grogee said:

Screenshot_20220102-183646.png

That 'urgent' is like a red rag to a 'kolek 2nite 50p n bag ov mini-cheders' bull.

56 minutes ago, Spurious said:

How much for a Volvo on cam belt roulette and intersteller milage? 800 notes...   

Used car market is messed up, that's scrap value any day of a normal week. But yea, stupid offers ignored. 

Screenshot_20220110_105426_com.facebook.katana.jpg

How can he create such stipulations about what the new owner does with it on a £700 car. It’s not the fucking British Museum. I half feel like buying it then sending a text back after a week saying I’d got bored with it so I’d painted it pink, looked shit so I banger raced it. 

Being on page 306, Have this dreamer and his 306 Dturbo

Driven 123,467 km

Manual transmission

Exterior color: Gold · Interior color: Blue

Seller's Description

Peugeot 306 d-turbo for sale Project needs work Need quick sale Will try and get more photos tomorrow Feel free to check the reg and do your own checks etc Will need to be recovered on a truck Was running and driving when parked Not 100% sure now as don't have a jump pack to hand and has been sat for around 2 years Tyres are flat interior needs a through valet and the sunroof did have a leak and was taped shut. Don't have time to get it up on a ramp body work is okay Sold as seen no Messer's need a quick hassle free sale by end of week. Looking for around £975 ovno Lincolnshire branston area Ln4

Lincoln, England

tramp.thumb.jpg.bb0af353e37cd40f3b035fcec9f52e35.jpg

moldyolddough.thumb.jpg.de37bce5aa9cc3a02fd985175da2640a.jpg

Date tested1 June 2019

PASS

View test certificate

Mileage191,220 miles

MOT test number7393 7263 5483

Test location

View test location

Expiry date6 December 2020

Monitor and repair if necessary (advisories):

• both front chassis rails corroded
  • Brake pipe corroded, covered in grease or other material both front to rear pipes (1.1.11 (c))
  • n/s/f top strut mount stiff
What are advisories?

Date tested28 May 2019

FAIL

View test certificate

Mileage191,220 miles

MOT test number2446 4853 7298

Test location

View test location

Repair immediately (major defects):

• Nearside Front Position lamp not working (4.2.1 (a))
  • Offside Front Suspension arm ball joint excessively worn (5.3.4 (a) (i))
  • Nearside Front Track rod end ball joint has excessive play (2.1.3 (b) (i))
  • Offside Front Wheel bearing rough when rotated (5.1.3 (b) (i))
  • Nearside Rear Wheel bearing has excessive play (5.1.3 (a) (i))
  • Bonnet cannot be secured in the closed position (3.1 (b) (i))

Monitor and repair if necessary (advisories):

• both front chassis rails corroded
  • Brake pipe corroded, covered in grease or other material both front to rear pipes (1.1.11 (c))
  • n/s/f top strut mount stiff
What are defects and advisories?

What a cheeky tramp