ebay 'BARGAINS'

Mr_Bo11ox

49 minutes ago, somewhatfoolish said:

Alongside "powered by fairy dust" graphics this kind of thing will be banned when I'm dictator. 600 beer tokens for these offences against taste and decorum.

146912903_3730661643636130_5426390982253

I'm sure someone would paint the tyre valve to make it look like Teddy has his winkie out

it was believed to be owned by sir Elton John I have tried to get the authenticity proved but got as far as an email back from his management company saying they remember the vehicle but he is to busy to deal with this type of request again

4x8sxn.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wood-and-Pickett-Range-Rover-classic/133658860355?hash=item1f1eb05b43:g:k14AAOSwBRdgIEBv

On 2/7/2021 at 8:23 PM, somewhatfoolish said:

Alongside "powered by fairy dust" graphics this kind of thing will be banned when I'm dictator. 600 beer tokens for these offences against taste and decorum.

146912903_3730661643636130_5426390982253

I agree with 'powered by fairydust' but Ronal Teddies are ace. They are stupid money for what they are though I agree. If you hate these you should also look at Intra Koalas.

There have been some teddies made into split rims over the years which look even better as well.

Those of you who enjoyed the 55-grand tarted-up old Range Rover, might equally appreciate this wrong-hand-drive bodge job from the same seller

Image 4 - Land-Rover-Range-Rover

It has been constructed from a bare 1991 rust free bodyshell which has been 'future-proofed' to stop corrosion and has been externally 'backdated' to look like a 70’s car

£165,000.00

52 minutes ago, Wilko220 said:

Those of you who enjoyed the 55-grand tarted-up old Range Rover, might equally appreciate this wrong-hand-drive bodge job from the same seller

Image 4 - Land-Rover-Range-Rover

£165,000.00

I'm gunna get my doc to put me on what ever meds he's on......deffo stronger than mine!!!! 

FFS 

"it was re shelled in 1992 in to a road spec shell, I have a receipt dated in 92 for the shell"

"...sold strictly as a non runner,  ideally it's easier to re shell it,  to save all the confusion"

Do that and this will have been three different cars with the same vin. Trigger's fucking broom.

This has appeared at a garage round the corner from me. Belonged to a local old boy and was a regular at shows until he stopped driving in 2017 and sat in his garage until his death in October. Was originally up for £10,000 but they seem to have decided that was too cheap...

spacer.png

https://www.northridgecars.com/used/wolseley/other/1660-automatic-buy-wisely-buy-wolseley/hemel-hempstead/hertfordshire/19785686/?quid=

Price: £14,999

This particular example is 13 large for a rubber bumper MGB, but it’s only done 16k. Fair enough.

But for crying out loud, this trader wants £13k and he’s put a set of bloody Woosung tyres on it. Seriously, £13k and you won’t even stump for a set of Uniroyals?

Ordinarily I wouldn’t give a damn but this particular trader has a big advert in the classic car mags with the headline slogan “Quality is remembered long after price is forgotten”. Clearly this doesn’t extend to pulling your recently purchased classic out of a ditch after a mildly spirited corner.

310F07A9-A8AC-4125-9240-F562F097AC10.thumb.jpeg.2571f8b4bed00778bb59ecf0235b7653.jpeg