ebay 'BARGAINS'

Mr_Bo11ox

19 hours ago, Stinkwheel said:

Yep, if it’s as nice as it looks, 2k. It’s only a 1.6 carb’d BX at the end of the day. I also know who the previous or 2 owners were. It’ sold to one of them for 800 quid.
The trader seems to think it’s a DS or SM or something.

Flipper's Paradise 

5 hours ago, Remspoor said:

Not get arrested Tom?

I seem to remember that one is usually on the forecourt, posed on those ramps they use for 4x4s. Since it's a car showroom, they'd probably try to sell me something rather than call the police.

That would wait until they found out I had no money...  ?

Anyone above a certain age and an interest in BRC will probably remember the Simmonite sisters competing in (I think) Class 2, as it was back in the late 80s-early-90s?

Their family's Land Rover dealership is quite well known, I believe.

There are also rumours of a... house of ill repute located in the immediate vicinity, but that's a story for another day...

29 minutes ago, SteersWithThrottle said:

..  ?

There are also rumours of a... house of ill repute located in the immediate vicinity, but that's a story for another day...

Could we have a review please, trip advisor style, I'm sure you know the type of thing. And no I don't mean of the Land Rover, I already know how ropey and expensive they are to spend any time with

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

BX canal find for £1500!!!!!!!! No logbook or keys but it's a

rare opportunity to obtain a very good restoration project

5 hours ago, Austat said:

Seriously hope the high bids are from one of those groups that bid up scam listings and "ringing kits". Bugger all of any value on this, apart from the VIN and V5C 

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 2:56 PM, SteersWithThrottle said:

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 3:30 PM, anonymous user said:

Could we have a review please, trip advisor style, I'm sure you know the type of thing.

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2020 at 9:50 PM, SteersWithThrottle said:

.... I can peek in the window if you like!

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 9:03 AM, Remspoor said:

Not get arrested Tom?

3 minutes ago, ProgRocker said:

It might be a sensible price for all I know. What do you think? Seller wants £4,750.

Datsun Sunny B12 estate "Fastback"

s-l1600.jpg

It's worth that to the right person. The car is the dictionary definition of mint condition and I'd imagine the owner wants it to go to someone who will also really look after it. 

Will it sell for that price? It'll take time, but I reckon it will eventually. 

2 hours ago, Dick Van Diesel said:

It's worth that to the right person. The car is the dictionary definition of mint condition and I'd imagine the owner wants it to go to someone who will also really look after it. 

Will it sell for that price? It'll take time, but I reckon it will eventually. 

I think what would really set it off is the "130Y" badge that was applied to Malaysian-market cars.