ebay 'BARGAINS'

Mr_Bo11ox

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/classic-Peugeot-404-pickup/183671894470
s-l1600.jpg

classic

The fancy word for scrap metal.

we have not tried to start

You have, but found out how knackered it really is, so now you lie about it.

£2,500.00 Buy it now

Have you fucked a duck lately? Or anything, while I'm at it?

Fucking chancer.

1979* Range Rover parked up in a classy looking corner of north woolwich with theft damage and the number plates removed. WCPGW?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/143120031837

"I CAN ARRANGE PLENTY OF HELP TO GET ON YOUR TRAILER"

"THESE OLD GIRLS ARE NOT RUSTY AND OTHER THAN MAYBE THE ROOF IT SHOULD NOT NEED ANY PANELS OR SERIOUS WELDING"

"IT DOES NOT TURN ON THE KEY, THE IGNITION LOCK HAS BEEN REPLACED AFTER BEING BUTCHERED IN A THEFT ATTEMPT"

"HAD A THEFT ATTEMPT AT SOME POINT AND THEY FAILED, SO SMASHED THE SCREEN, PUT A FEW CUTS ON THE SEATS, SMASHED CLOCKS AND GUAGES BAR ONE"

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/classic-Peugeot-404-pickup/183671894470

s-l1600.jpg

The fancy word for scrap metal.

You have, but found out how knackered it really is, so now you lie about it.

Have you fucked a duck lately? Or anything, while I'm at it?

Fucking chancer.

Looking at badge on front grille, suspect that's been a vineyard hack.........bet its raddled underneath..........

Not quite the usual level of bargain*, but £12 buys you.... Ford Capri mk1 Heated rear window earth wiring loom.

Or a bit of wire and too shonky crimps if you want to get technical.

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Capri-mk1-Heated-rear-window-earth-wiring-loom/362435019764?fits=Model%3ACapri&hash=item5462cf83f4:g:rEUAAOSwcBhWZ-O~:rk:16:pf:0

Some people live in a dream world where the 80s is ancient history, on here tis but last week

I'm not seeing anything that suggests it's an Agrover either, just a messed-with and fairly fucked series.

• 3 weeks later...

That is a lovely thing, SP registration will most likely be from Barnetts Tay Bridge Renault in Dundee, now Volvo/VW/Mazda.

Back in the day my Dad had a series of Renaults from them 14, 11, 19, 21 - still got the reg plate from the 14 (GSP 725W), 11 (C477 BTS) and 21 (G468 TSR) on my garage wall. Can't remember the reg of the 19 (think it was a K??? BTS), only had it 6 months then Dad threw in the towel with Renaults and moved on to Saabs.

If I had more money than sense I'd happily splurge £7k on that 5 simply for the nostalga value of the plate!

Talk about scene tax on that Splitarse, they are hateful, slow, uncomfortable piles of shit, and the chances of that being original sheet metal anywhere are slim to none, with the easy availability of panels, and original interior cards from sun bleached and dry Texas? Talk about pants on fire, they had better get in the sea to put themselves out. I know it's the rarer 23 window, BUT this money gets you an entire fleet of hateful arse engined Hitler inspired pineapplemobiles. When you get the likes of Darren Mustie in Trumpreich restoring rotten Splits for sod all in his shed, and picking up Karmann Ghia and Beetles for pocket money, it shows how little these are worth over there, compared to here. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have knobrot...galloping Citroen AX gearknob rot...after 20ish years suddenly the gear knobs on my little fleet disintegrate- first the plastic top comes loose then literally chunks break off.

Right I thought I will go on Ebum to find some replacements. Not any I could find except this...for a second hand plastic AX  gear knob! Which will probably disintegrate too.

I will look in France next.

I have knobrot...galloping Citroen gearknob rot...after 20ish years suddenly the gear knobs on my little fleet disintegrate- first the plastic top comes loose then literally chunks break off.

Right I thought I will go on Ebum to find some replacements. Not any I could find except this...for a second hand gear knob! Which will probably disintegrate too. The price is not for 37...the price is for 1.

I will look in France next.

post-20142-0-08240900-1554018815_thumb.jpg

I imagine if you bide your time, you'll be able to get a whole AX for that price :)

Yup. A couple of mine were £50. France is the next stop. Hope to track down some NOS maybe. I will buy a boxfull. Knobs just disintegrated in about an hours use! Plastic goes all soft and rotten...

Clicking through from some uninspiring dross in my local area I found this unmissable bargain

"it skidded on ice"

uh huh

s-l500.jpg

Oh. Yeah skidded on ice after doing 90 down a residential road with bin lorries parked both sides, right? then spun a bit and end up going backwards into a telehandler. And they want AT LEAST £100 for this unmissable bargain because

"I can’t be bothered to sell it part by part"

I'm not sure which of the utterly fucked parts the seller had intended to remove and sell, and more importantly, to whom.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renault-Megane/223466490865?_trkparms=aid%3D888007%26algo%3DDISC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140328180637%26meid%3D27cb2fe5ba174db1af29365f662166f8%26pid%3D100009%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D2%26sd%3D312545681619%26itm%3D223466490865&_trksid=p2047675.c100009.m1982

"This product produces the ozone and anion can rapidly eliminate the car inside soot, peculiar smell, and have force sterilization, the purification air, make your car as like bathes in the forest
The anion is called "in the air of Vitamin", is beneficial to the human's health
Has the best medicine function, and can effectively reduces the cough, sneezes, asthma's incidence of a disease
Direct insertion the portfire, the blue lamp bright denote enter the work condition
plug and play." Got that?