ebay 'BARGAINS'

Mr_Bo11ox

7 bags for the 605! Christ!

It might be the only one left but its a complete orphan, there isnt a market for Peugeot 605s let alone one at silly money. I'd say its worth £5-600 no more.

I read the ad expecting it to say it had done 4000 miles or something but its done over 170k!

The other thing is that it might be the only working one on the N-plate, but there might still be others from different years....

Whether its the only one left or not is immaterial, the select band of people likely to buy a 605 (me included) wouldn't give anything like a tenth of what he's asking.

Credit to him if he can get 7 grand on it though. Nice earner he'll have give some old giffer £150 part ex on it. Expecting to flip it for that money is madness though!

The 605 pricing is even more hilarious given there is actually another SVDT Automatic on eBay, for £995. 

Which coincidentally is also being flipped by the hopeful seller who paid £600 (?) or so for it a few months back on Auto Trader. Proof that there isn't really a market for them...even if I would happily buy the eBay one if I had the cash.

The 605 pricing is even more hilarious given there is actually another SVDT Automatic on eBay, for £995.

Which coincidentally is also being flipped by the hopeful seller who paid £600 (?) or so for it a few months back on Auto Trader. Proof that there isn't really a market for them...even if I would happily buy the eBay one if I had the cash.

The 605 is just a bigger 405. They were a difficult sell when in production, and it looks like nothing's changed. The 607 continues that tradition.

Moskvich 402 1957

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/USSR-Moskvich-402-402-from-1957-restoration-Project-car-LHD-barn-find/263456489649?hash=item3d573b00b1:g:iNIAAOSwlv9aaHYf

Item location: Riga, Latvia

2 fuckin bags - is that a bit steep for a wreck ?

cool as it is that is

s-l1600.jpg

Not a car, sorry. But how about a slightly-smaller-than-a-Merc parking space which you can't reverse into if you have a left hand drive car?

attachicon.gifparking.jpg

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56198281.html

Still give you more living room than most London flats

^^

"Right, let's get some paint on this and we'll advertise it for £25k.

Use up those aerosol cans just like I showed you. Give those pipey things under the bonnet a brush over with some silver too, luvly jubbly.

Oh and look, I've found a half-full spray-can of Allegro blue on the shelf as well.

Look at that now, looks 'riginal, dunnit?

This time next year we could be millionaires".

hJlpGfN.jpg

eren8k9.jpg

No, apparently; "The car is completely original, no welding, no rust, no filler and even has original sills!"

Obvs original doesn't apply to paint (and lack of S stripes), and no filler doesn't apply to the filler I can see where the wing joins the front valance. I think there's an extra zero in the price.

I think £25k must be a "misprint" too. Has to be £2.5k, which is still overpriced IMO.

The half-arsed bodgery is hopefully only cosmetic so can easily be reversed with a little bit of time and work to make a decent example. It does the car no favours as it stands.

Quote from the ad -

"No dents or scratches although the paint is dull so could do with a respray. There is a slight noise in the back axel, unsure what it is . . . "

For £25k ??

He who dares wins. The world's your lobster.

Not a car, sorry. But how about a slightly-smaller-than-a-Merc parking space which you can't reverse into if you have a left hand drive car?

attachicon.gifparking.jpg

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56198281.html

How much??? I have spaces 354 and 401 in that place. Must be scam as only residents can get into the place.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

How much??? I have spaces 354 and 401 in that place. Must be scam as only residents can get into the place....

Possibly, but you'd be surprised how much a London parking space can fetch. I think the record asking price so far is £350,000 for a slot near Hyde Park Gardens.

There may be a separate leasehold for it, and as long as the freeholder and management have given their consent, the space can be bought and sold.