Have some spots....

Billy - Medhurst

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Sweet Bentley, I really must have one of 'em soon, but not before I've scored myself a W140. Liking the Beemer aswell.

What are you driving these days? I gather you sold the lovely 25 you had?

I dropped a really big clanger by selling the 25 - It was the best car I have ever owned. I fancied trying the Mg Zr version so purchased this-----

15182824855_2a15b5b7e4_o.jpg2004 MG ZR 1994cc TURBO DIESEL KX54SJV by Midlands Vehicle Photographer., on Flickr

But was diddled by a dodgy trader. Spent more time going to work on the bus than driving it. Had to sell it at a loss and now I am here -----

15064857313_b296d95b1e_o.jpg2002 PEUGEOT 406 RAPIER HDI 90 1997cc FE02YNR by Midlands Vehicle Photographer., on Flickr

Only some twats driven into it trashing one door / damaging wing and bumper without stopping - F.M.L.

Rover 25 purchase should be Aprilish and if its as good as my blue one was I wont be selling it for a long time.

No way, I kind of had a feeling that selling the 25 might be a bad idea as you seemed to really like it. What was wrong with the MG anyway?

I sometimes put up ads for a slightly annoying but very eccentric bloke called Steve Tolkien. He often has Rover 45s, 25s and 75 hanging about for me to sell. He'll be selling a Rover 75 estate 1.8 with LPG soon if you fancy trying a big Rover with load space.

I knkw what you mean by dropping your guard, I bought the 827 Coupe which I just couldn't get on with. I'm steaming about in a Panzer/Merc E280 which I love.

14867983241_c7b86f7cca_z.jpg2003 ROVER 25 IL TURBO DIESEL 1994cc AK03WZE by Midlands Vehicle Photographer., on Flickr

Yes selling the 25 was a mistake and I really miss it - had about 350 + cars since 1989 and this is the one that suited me best. Driving position / comfort / mpg was all just right. So in April sort of time I should be in a position to buy a 25 Diesel again or may try 45. Would love a 75 but its too big as is my 406 but I was desperate for a car. MG Had ecu / wiring problems among other things that had been bypassed / bodged.