Winter T-Shirt Sell Out Sale...

fotorabia

When are the Autoshite condoms being made? Nowt as pleasing to the ladies as a gentleman who's prepared with a pack of AS's finest prophylactics, stamped part worn and with the man's knob size written on the side in yellow paint pen.

When are the Autoshite condoms being made? Nowt as pleasing to the ladies as a gentleman who's prepared with a pack of AS's finest prophylactics, stamped part worn and with the man's knob size written on the side in yellow paint pen.

"I'm having trouble getting it started love, tug on it like its a choke cable! That's it!......fuck it you've flooded it, make me a sandwich"

We used to have a full size page banner across the top of the website, didn't we? What happened to it, did anyone save it?

Come to that, what happened to the rather sexy lady in the Renault showroom on the front page? I vaguely remember being able to summon up a link to the World of Sport intro on You Tube too....

I'll put me name down for one please - XXL (big bones) - (It is a Tee shirt isn't it? just that I'm not sure if it is or if it is a nodder thats for sale) If if is a nodder, then cancel my order as I don't need one, but would still like a  tee shirt if thats what I have put my name down for - thanks :-)