Citreon BX for sale, full T&T

willswitchengage

An Autoshite member did that to me for three months, so it's not just ebay mensa members.

Well I waited a full 12 months for a member from here to collect a free set of wheels.

You file a none paying bidder with ebay and you get your final value fee back £20. You can then relist it for free but only if it sells not sure how that works as I've never relisted anything.

I think to keep relisting things atracts the people who think they can get it for nothing since you have been messed about already.

Sold...

Pretty bizarre experience too. Tramp-like voiced bloke and I exchanged a few phone calls and we agreed that they did in fact have the money (his wife had received her disability benefits, and he had managed to scrap his old car) so we proceeded.

He couldn't get up here despite it being a few stops on the same train line so I agreed to deliver him the car and then drive me back home - it was only 45 minutes or so away.

Turned up, mistakenly said "yes I do like dogs" and got slobbered on by the fattest Staffy I have ever seen, and exchanged paperwork. Two fat ladies on the sofa being for some reason very rude to me, although they were quite happy when I said they could cash in the remaining tax and put it on their disabled rate.

Journey home was very odd and seemed like an NHS anti-smoking advert as the bloke puffed his way through half a dozen rollies (I mistakenly said I also smoke) and he periodically sprayed germs all over me. Seemed to not know an awful lot about cars either. Bonus though: gave me an extra £20 for my efforts  :-)

His old car was a 406 TD whichs gearbox had died 500 miles after he bought it, so was "taking the dealer to a tribunal". Does he stand a chance? I'm intrigued, people on here have often debated seller liability stuff

Sold...

Pretty bizarre experience too. Tramp-like voiced bloke and I exchanged a few phone calls and we agreed that they did in fact have the money (his wife had received her disability benefits, and he had managed to scrap his old car) so we proceeded.

He couldn't get up here despite it being a few stops on the same train line so I agreed to deliver him the car and then drive me back home - it was only 45 minutes or so away.

Turned up, mistakenly said "yes I do like dogs" and got slobbered on by the fattest Staffy I have ever seen, and exchanged paperwork. Two fat ladies on the sofa being for some reason very rude to me, although they were quite happy when I said they could cash in the remaining tax and put it on their disabled rate.

Journey home was very odd and seemed like an NHS anti-smoking advert as the bloke puffed his way through half a dozen rollies (I mistakenly said I also smoke) and he periodically sprayed germs all over me. Seemed to not know an awful lot about cars either. Bonus though: gave me an extra £20 for my efforts  :-)

His old car was a 406 TD whichs gearbox had died 500 miles after he bought it, so was "taking the dealer to a tribunal". Does he stand a chance? I'm intrigued, people on here have often debated seller liability stuff

I can't think of a more awful situation to this car journey you have described, was it worth it for the extra 20 squid :?