Kennedy's captures - 1st May - Science

seth

US Cop Car looks like a genner-wine '74 Dodge Monaco for maximum Blues Brothers homage. Respect!

Better yet, it's an actual genner-wine Bluesmobile - one of 20 from the film, iirc. I spotted it a few weeks ago and posted it on here. (I would link the thread, but I'm full of cold today and can't be bothered :lol: )

WHOOP!Loving the Jake & Elwood spec-ride. Rollin' something like that would be MEGA.Yes the Mazda is a rare-ish one. I find the rear end on the Yank spec ones (which used to be myriad round here) to the UK ones. A neighbour had a UK-spec (red reflecty rear panel) job until a couple of months ago. They have replaced it with a super-future-shite "51" plate Mitsi Galant. ORSUMS.Oh and for the benefit of the cave-dwelling Ritmo (well, what else explains the perpetual missing of cultural/film refernces)... watch AliG indahouse. R-E-S-T-E-C-P!

They have replaced it with a super-future-shite "51" plate Mitsi Galant. ORSUMS.

Still like those - I will get a VR4 one day!

Oh and for the benefit of the cave-dwelling Ritmo (well, what else explains the perpetual missing of cultural/film references)... watch AliG indahouse. R-E-S-T-E-C-P!

Sorry Pog, you trendy geezer, I just like things you can say! Aretha Franklin never sung R-E-S-T-E-C-P :lol:

You & Mr Weasel aren't the same person, are you? :P

Unfortunately for me I have been in the same room as both and they appear to be separate individuals. However after Pogs recent comment on R-R that he was an avid Popular Classics buyer I am now suspicious that he is Johnno!

:wink:

• 1 month later...

A few more from the capital city...

Posted Image

Its taken ages to be in the same place as this Fiat with a camera. I walk past the road it lives on when taking my daughter to nursery. I've seen it being driven by an old couple too. Quite possibly a one owner car.

Posted Image

Posted Image

This Safari lives in Hampstead so is no doubt owned by the "typical" Arty/Designer type

Posted Image

Posted Image

A non-shite but super worthy spot I thought.

Posted Image

This looks like a fully optioned up special edition of some sort :D

Posted Image

Sooo cool! But where's the rust???

Posted Image

One of my teacher's had a bright yellow estate in the late 80s and it was totalled in quite a bad accident. he and his sons were injured fairly badly but recovered OK. The car was almost unrecognisable though.

Sooo cool! But where's the rust???

Posted Image

One of my teacher's had a bright yellow estate in the late 80s and it was totalled in quite a bad accident. he and his sons were injured fairly badly but recovered OK. The car was almost unrecognisable though.

Thats a little cracker, extra shite bonus points for the roof rack and stoved in rear bumper :lol: I had an 'R' plate 128 of that model and colour just over 20 years ago, but one morning in March '87 an old giffer in a W123 Merc went up the back of it when I was stationary and totalled it, the Merc wasn't damaged though....

• 2 months later...

Dragging this up form a couple of months ago. At least it missed the purge :D

Posted Image

This CX is quite local and has a very long wheelbase. Rear leg room would be enough for the Jolly Green Giant!

Posted Image

Blue OAP spec Cavalier

Posted Image

I only noticed it was occupied after I took the photo. But I then got to watch a superb bit of giffer driving. From the parked position he whacked it on full left lock and reversed so the front right wheel went up on to the curb and he ended up at 90 deg across the road. The went forward with the left wheels going over the corner of the pavement to join the high street. Qual!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Very tidy so unusually not really shite Dolly

Posted Image

Don't think this counts either though is in a nicely used rather than polished state :D

Posted Image

Was lucky with the timing to get this at all as it shot past while I was waiting to turn right at some lights.

Posted Image

And the last one specially for Pog-bear.

Posted Image

• 3 weeks later...

It was a shite filled night at the Ace Cafe classic meet last night! Figured I'd stick them in here.

Posted Image

A better one of the Astra as I know it will cause Pogweasel to have an embarrassing accident.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image