Kennedy's captures - 1st May - Science

seth

Its been quite a while since I updated this thread! I guess I'm busy exercising the camera at shows rather than out on the streets. I have been on a couple of tat hunting missions recently though so here's those results and a few more.

Looked out the window one day to find this parked outside.

Posted Image

Posted Image

A Katie non-shite spot on her way home

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

These next few are from a walk to a different than normal park with my dauighter. One day she'll learn how to ask me why we keep stopping to take photos of odd cars :wink:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And then last week I had to wonder over to my brother in laws and went armed to snap a few cars I knew were lurking and some I didn't

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

B reg is very early for this shape isn't it?!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Clubman on Starmags and unfortunately wearing clear rear lights too. But it was hiding under some nice concrete near Brent Cross shopping centre

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The following are from other round and about trips. Humber had better have paid his congestion charge, driving around Soho looking for parking...

Posted Image

Posted Image

I think we got spotted photographing this French registered beauty on the M25!

Posted Image

and to finish off some lovely J-van action.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Lovely!! Sounds like you had a good time spotting, certainly got some results.

Seems to be a lot of those "vanning-zoku" vans coming from Japan this year, that one is a fairly mild example. Still a bit tacky!

Wow!! Mk 3 'tina rag top, AND Taunus coupe in the same thread!! Respect!!

He, he. I got a single photo today that beats that combo! I'll get it on-line later but a clue is one piece of French executive tat and a bit of German obscurity :D

• 1 month later...

Time for an update then!

I saw this some time ago in the car park at the microcar rally we went to. An unfamiliar one to me and left hand drive.

Posted Image

This pair I think I've posted before are close to where my brother lives.

Posted Image

The these two in the same little car park. Note undercover photography styleee so as not to get caught out!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Perhaps just had his American nails done?

Posted Image

Traveller shite

Posted Image

I snapped the back of this and then when I saw the driver had to get a full frontal too!

Posted Image

And finally perhaps top spot for the time being though it might not count as a true spot as I saw it emerging from the Ace Cafe as I drove past on my way home on Sunday

Posted Image

Blimey....Probably due to the fact that I don't get to spend as much time on my bum in front of this laptop as I'd like due to work (off at the moment....LAHVLY! :D ), I've missed some of Your recent updates :(

I have to say that this is spotting of the highest calibre: Peugeot 604, Bitter SC, Renault 18, and now a Wartburg? If I were wearing my hat, I'd take it off to You sir! :D

Good to see an update from you Seth. First one is the saloon version of Mazda 323, sold with three different looks (four if you count previous model estate still sold alongside it). That one looks US-spec, I imagine here via USAF personnel and probably Alconbury or Mildenhall/Lakenheath judging by the Cambs EG registration.