Kennedy's captures - 1st May - Science

seth

hotford, indeed. There seem to be a few phouses along there with interesting choices of raod transport.... :wink:

Went up to Stoneleigh today for the Restoration Show. Didn't get much time to take photos but here's some car park spots.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

34k miler, quartic quipped for sale.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Took a small detour on the way back to take the Hillman back home. Unfortunatly is not there anymore :cry:

Posted Image

Then got a couple of rolling shots in the fading light courtesy of Mrs_Seth

Posted Image

Posted Image

First a couple of local spots...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

and then a few from our jaunt today down to Goodwod for the "Sushi Sunday"

Defo not shte. Not yet anyway. :wink:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

That well known purveyor of quality fuels!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And the last spot when nearly back home, perhaps corwn shite of the day goes to:

Posted Image

The Celica was stunning. Very nice colour!

Here's a few random spots and a few from todays A-fram expedition.

Posted Image

Polo looked liek a student's first car, complete with "KEV" numebr plate and it fortunatly made it all the way under the Thames...

Posted Image

One for Private Eye readers.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I thought initially I could see an MGB in the distance. How wrong was I! Nice to find something interesting instead once he hit traffic. :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

This truck is not shite but was an amusing second time spot. Saw it last year when we went to watch the Fireworks at Alexandra Palace but had no camera. Went to Ally Pally again last night, parked somewhere quite different and bumped into it again parked well away from where it was last year!

Posted Image

Some posh West End shite seen from the Pogfus.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And a couple of honeys closer to home.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 3 weeks later...

Another mini update though mostly not proper shite.

Unmolested and LHD

Posted Image

This was gross!

Posted Image

Same Hindustan I saw recently

Posted Image

Granny 2! Old boy driving it.

Posted Image

And I came back to the car after doing some shopping to find some hot wagon ass action going on!

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

How can a 600D Grosser be "tacky"???? Proper monster car!

Dead right!! I used to have a Corgi model of one of these- Mercedes 600 Pullman it said on the box. Never seen a full-size one. Must be mega rare?
Did yours have the working wipers?
Mine did!What happened to all those COOL features that Corgi put on its model cars of the late 60s and 70s?

Dead right!! I used to have a Corgi model of one of these- Mercedes 600 Pullman it said on the box. Never seen a full-size one. Must be mega rare?
I'd forgotten that, but yes, it did!! 8) And yes, I had that Cambridge with the wheels that steered using the driving-school logo on the roof. In blue with a white stripe. And, a lovely shiney Studebaker GOLDEN Hawk! Ah, simple pleasures.

I'd forgotten that, but yes, it did!! 8) And yes, I had that Cambridge with the wheels that steered using the driving-school logo on the roof. In blue with a white stripe. And, a lovely shiney Studebaker GOLDEN Hawk! Ah, simple pleasures.
Ahh, the Golden Hawk, with the BIG tax disc on the windscreen! I've still got mine!

This one apparently:

Posted Image

"The vehicle was specially built for the Beatles star and had a black velvet interior and a record player installed.

He owned the car for three years until moving to the United States with his wife Yoko Ono, when he sold it to fellow band member George Harrison.

In 1975 it was sold to Mary Wilson of The Supremes, after which it began to fall into a state of disrepair."

Date of Liability 01 03 1998Date of First Registration 01 03 1984Year of Manufacture 1969Cylinder Capacity (cc) 6300CCCO2 Emissions Not AvailableFuel Type PetrolExport Marker Not ApplicableVehicle Status UnlicensedVehicle Colour WHITEVehicle Type Approval null

yep been off the road a while.. wonder where it is if its in disrepair :roll: