Kennedy's captures - 1st May - Science

seth

I was wondering that, she’s got that look like someone just coming out of a tent. Maybe she sleeps in it there? Airline handy for drying her hair at least and she’s next to the water. Great to see it on the pov-spec steels, not even dartboards – does that make it an L? Maybe even a 1.3 if we’re really lucky?Excellent selection Seth. The fintail M-B looks perfect sat there with no moderns to spoilt the view, even if a bit clichéd.

Lack of dartboards will mean an L, or if we're really lucky, a "base", which they might have still been doing on an X-plate. Either 1.3 or 1.6. I'll put my anorak on and say it's an L due to the passenger door mirror :lol: Is that Cordoba Beige too, unless I am very much mistaken?

• 2 weeks later...

I was kinda waiting for that lady to finish with her hair but glad I didn't now. I'm sure she clocked me taking the photo. God know what she thought!

:oops:

Here's some more.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Collecters car parts in Heathrow. A legendary shop threatened by the airport expansion...It looks like this inside.

Posted Image

Interesting and very neat continental it on the European 105E

Posted Image

Modern shite!

Posted Image

Not scene at all. One owner me thinks. Lady in the passenger seat was wearing a fetching headscarf...

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 3 weeks later...

Here's another mixed bag from the last couple of weeks.

Saw this on the way back from the dump on Friday. Suitably tatty.

Posted Image

Posted Image

This was in Bourton on the Water where we went over the bank holiday.

Posted Image

and in the same car park...

Posted Image

Posted Image

and on the way back to Stratford where we were staying...

Posted Image

Back to local stuff now.

Posted Image

Can you see it?

Posted Image

These were all on one street in SE London.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Craig, That was as close as I got but it was something more like a Vauxhall.

Michiel, that 500 was stunning. I reckon fresh out of resto or certainly barely used since. Roof was interesting as I hadn't seen one like that either. Looked more like plastic than glass though. Can't really see it any better in this shot.

Posted Image

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers, it sure deserves a second pic. Looks like they copied the sunroof arrangement on the old Espace and the like in the eighties...

I've seen that 500 again but was unable to get a photo. If it turns up gain I'll do my best to get an aerial shot!

Here's a swift update. First some building shite. I can't imagine planners these days sticking flats on top of a petrol station....

Posted Image

Posted Image

and an old Kwikfit. Worrying that the garage next door has been closed a couple of years now. Would be a shame ot loose this lovely old building and have more luxury flats. Maybe the dodgy economy will delay that possibility.

Posted Image

On to some cars. CPT#1

Posted Image

This is newer than I normally photograph but it was sooo clean and straight and sooo red. So I thought Spotted Laurel would like it at least :wink:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Shite due to the missing alpina stripes on the other side.

Posted Image

Baby Austin in Henrietta Barnett's dreamscape.

Posted Image

RWD DRIFT LEARNER??

Posted Image

In the centre of town today.

Posted Image

My spot of the month I reckon. Radiator was warm and there was an LED bicycle light strapped on to the rear spring shackle.

Posted Image

Didn't notice a blue badge but maybe the road markings are refering to the car?

Posted Image

CPT#2

Posted Image

I'll go back and get better shots of that one

:D

• 4 weeks later...

Must have missed the update before last, this is ace!

Posted Image

Even has a row of lockups next to it, sounds like ideal accomodation for a car owner, plus you wouldn't even need a fridge because you could just pop downstairs to the garage and get a dodgy shrinkwrapped pie or something.

Really need to start a buildingshite thread on here, there's a few oddities near my work I need to get a few shots of.

Hello Seth, just reallised that I regularly pass the sd1/ transit location. It's in Croxley Green if you go past again look to the rear of the house theres a tr7 convertable in there and last week there was an ovlov 740 on the front.The guy must be a serious shite collector :lol::lol: