19 Years of Tin Snail - Back to normality

dollywobbler

Driving the Dyane should prove good enthusiasm and realism boost as to why you need to keep the tin snail and have it on the road.why anyone would have a continually changing fleet of soul less nails while a 2cv slowly moulders into the ground is beyond me!

The other point ius,if you sold it,with the obscene prices they now fetch,you would likely never own one again.

I had to go and share the news. She fired second churn! Once the petrol finally came through...

CcOB-a8XIAARM3J.jpg

Definitely getting my A-Series Citroen kicks this morning. Dyane is running well, but pinking a bit, so after a brew, I'll be back out there reminding myself why 2CVs are better... (ie to access the points, the only bodywork removal that's needed is opening the bonnet rather than removing a stupid, plastic grille and then cursing the bodywork that's left getting in the way)

A few pints worth of pennies chipped in.

Dolly must stay and continue to be featured in your excellent videos.

Consider it a bit of crowdfunding for the whole Hubnut cause.

Thanks. To be honest, judging by the lovely messages I've received, that's one of the main motivators for people. A fiver or a tenner here really adds up. I must be closing in on £900 now. First video already prepared and waiting for upload!

Love the sound of a 602.

Think I've had my Dyane for 22 years. It's now in need of TLC.

I've a new chassis, sills, floors and other goodies ready to go

but sadly no time to fit it all :(

If only I had a proper job and not self employed and doing bloody paperwork on Sundays...

Anyway, have a fiver.

I loved how the bonnet flexed when you started it, POWER!!!!!!!!!

The bonnet also flexed when I sat in it. POWER OF MY ARSE.

Love the sound of a 602.

Think I've had my Dyane for 22 years. It's now in need of TLC.

I've a new chassis, sills, floors and other goodies ready to go

but sadly no time to fit it all :(

If only I had a proper job and not self employed and doing bloody paperwork on Sundays...

Anyway, have a fiver.

Seriously? After the speed you sorted that Panda, I'd've thought it'd be an afternoon's work! ;) And thanks. Much appreciated.