Car Of The Year (Well it was in 1982 !!!)

mr-reno-139

well did you guess it correctly then ?

have just bought this boxy little french number to save it from the crusher :shock:

dont really need it , any offers? taxed 08 09 mot feb 09 all works 53.000 miles 1.4 5speed

never been welded (or polished)has got pretty traffic lights/economy meter on dash

as i got told off for letting my last R11 get raced thought you might all rush at once to rescue this 9 GTL instead :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

hi people , i paid £25 for car plus £110 for road tax so any offers considered that will help me with cash flow considered two problems with car as have been using it all day yesterday 1 clock doesnt work !!!2 jumps out of 1st gear sometimes but fine if you keep hand on stick :D otherwise ok (had new clutch fitted 3 months ago) my son thinks he should race it but have resisted his offer so far to gary or any one else interested PM me i will give you my number

As r.welf says, if it looks like getting bangered I'd definately have it. But with me going on holiday soon and it being at the 'wrong' end of the country and also not being an R11, if someone else wants a bit of Rennerlove then let them get on with it.If its still here in two and a bit weeks though... :D

• 2 weeks later...