"Scene" twats.

barefoot

"patently undriveable, dangerous shit"

I had the cheek to criticise that Celica when it was posted on R-R, as it was clearly a dangerous concept, and very dangerously put together. From the reaction I got, you'd have thought I'd murdered someone's mother and fed her to their dog.

Edit: here's a link, in case anyone's interested. http://www.retrorides.proboards.com/thread/127725/warning-potential-controversial-cambered-celica

That place reminds me of Barryboys in that there are a number of posters ready to descent at a moment's notice on anyone who doesn't go with the general opinion. "We're an open minded group of enthusiasts" unless of course you mention in any way a mod might be unsafe, in which case you're clearly a pathetic jealous idiot who drives a Eurobox all day

i hate the scene wankered cars which have the silly camber and silly stretch tyres and omg ive kicked the feck out of a 2 year old car becuz ratluk

ill leave this here this was in 2010 a now ex friend bought a shit pogweaseled golf foir peanuts and wanted it to come across cooler than it was so i did this to it hahaha

the outline on the bonnet is me  :oops: he told me to do anything i wanted to it

DSC00359.jpg

No, that's just shit, and illegal too.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY DON'T SAY ANYTHING WHY CANT YOU BE MORE OPEN MINDED LIKE US REAL CAR ENTHUSIASTS. IF I WAS A MOD, WHICH I MAY NOT BE BUT AGREEING WITH THEM AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY IS THE NEXT BEST THING, THAT WOULD BE A BAN UNLESS YOU POST A PICTURE OF A GOLF 1MM OFF THE FLOOR AS PENANCE SO WE CAN ALL CIRCLE JERK OURSELVES OVER IT

Seriously though, I like it. WAT U GONNA DO?