Garage of delights

Benjyp10

What's your hibernation method Benjyp? Do you do more than stick a cover on them?

I left a couple of cars in the garage over the winter last year and they didn't like it. Needed new brake discs, electrical things stopped working etc.

What's your hibernation method Benjyp? Do you do more than stick a cover on them?

I left a couple of cars in the garage over the winter last year and they didn't like it. Needed new brake discs, electrical things stopped working etc.

Blow tyres up to 40PSI to avoid flat spots, roll em around every few weeks. Batteries off and I winter charge. Start them every 6 weeks or so and run them around the yard for 20 mins or so...back to bed. Pop ethomix in the tank t avoid ethanol rot on pipes....not had any issues.....

• 4 weeks later...

I've "been away" from Autoshite for several months (well, about 18, to be precise!) and have missed you all, and this collection is truly STAGGERING!!! That "F" reg Lada is one I'm sure I know... Wasn't it found lurking at the back of a Lada dealer that closed down, with about 12 miles on the clock? It's PERFECT!!!

That Alpine looks lovely 8) 8) 8)

That Iveco looks like the Cyanide Steve mobile that I recall assisting to push out the mud at Shitefest 2012. Is that the newly refurbished trailer that has delayed him rescuing Caro pick-ups from the Midlands...???