Form an orderly queue: Fine example of classic, popular motoring for sale...

Cavcraft

...cunningly disguised as this

$T2eC16J,!ygFIih1+uu1BSS+mD5DBw~~60_12.J

..or as good as, because in true AS fashion I couldn't actually be arsed to go outside and take shit, sideways pictures on my phone, so nicked that one from an internet auction site.

Anyhow the specifics are as follows:

2001 Corsa 1.0 Comfort.

12 months MOT

6 months tax.

Power steering, central locking all that sort of shit.

70,000 or so miles on the clock (will double check and amend if needed).

There's a receipt for the cam chain replacement at a Vauxhall dealer before we got it.

Had a right load of work done at last MOT and since, including replacement subframe, new wishbones, a service, regular oil/filter changes, brand new OE wheel trims and quite a bit more.

It's had the oil pressure switch replaced recently, so there's probably another few thousand miles before it lets goes again like they always do!

Totally original save the rear lights which are the smoked type off the slightly later model, but genuine Vauxhall items and look loads better than the standard ones, plus it will come with an after market CD player.

It has been reliable and it's UBER on fuel. I've not worked it out 'properly' but it'll definitely give my 306 diesel a run for it's money.

Insurance is very cheap, cheaper than a 18 year old Micra for example and it will still have the hidden box thing fitted (insurance company aren't arsed about having it back) so if you go with them (InsureTheBox) you'll save even more money.

Only for sale because my son has got one year under his belt and has bought an Alfa 147 now. It's been in our hands for about 16 months I think and is used daily. Fab little car (if you like modern ish cars) and whilst it won't set any pulses racing it's a very competent thing.

£995 ono, AS discount available.

I'd also consider delivery for fuel, train fare home and some scran but I doubt I'll have time to go hundreds and hundreds of miles. Or just come to Chester and drive away in style*.

Hello. My name is Cuthbert Peasbody.

You haven't clarified in your advert  whether it's a 'barn-find' ?  If it isn't then I'm afraid I wouldn't be interested.

Good God, it's Tony!

How the devil are you, sir? Great to see you back, hope it's a permanent thing.

I think my lad paid £1,900 with InsureTheBox. Which, as expensive as that is, is about equal to the first payment on some other quotes.