'The Dealership' Tonight at 8pm on C4..

retrogeezer

The mini one was interesting as he played them pretty much perfectly. I guess that's the art of being a good salesman.

The RR lad was bonkers. £400 a month on a 7 year old Range Rover sport when he's probably living at home with his mum. I bet they get a lot of dreamers like that through the doors.

range rover feminist was funny. he owed 18k on a shitty nissan and wanted a 20K RR but he was 'assistant manager' (Translation: shop floor goafer) at mothercare and couldnt afford the 3.5K insurance for the RR

I bet he gets something like £1200 a month in his hand so forking out a third of that on a Range Rover probably seems logical to him as it gives £800 a month to spend on spray tans and pe-dazzling.

If he did buy it it'd never be serviced and end up getting chopped in at a chronic loss when it shat it's gearbox after 6 months.

Not usually my cup of tea, but as it's about car sales (my trade) I gave it a go. Clearly James was a bit of a bellend, but had the personality and skill to do the job. Scott was awful, trying to close too early, coming on too strong. I'll be watching again next week.

This is down the road from me, I just walk away when im confronted with helmets like this whenever im buying a car, prefer to buy private anyway. Cannot stand the BS that used car dealers spew out.

That guy Jordan having £18k on his 4x4 jap crap thing then wanting an early RR sport for £400pm, what an amateur, those early preface sports are considered shite in some parts of Essex like Brentwood and Chigwell, but he'd look the dogs bollox driving down to Mothercare in Romford! He thinks..

Interesting how so very little of the programme was about the cars, and how little the salesmen knew (or cared) about the products they were selling. It's high volume, knock 'em out cheap and make as much as you can on the finance & add ons in these places.

The lassie buying the Mini was a salesman's dream though, poor Dad didn't stand a chance.

I reckon the black couple signed up for a £3k plus interest deal on that motor they bought. £7000 minus £500 deposit = £6500 and he said the payments were just below the £42 a week she wanted. £40 a week = £160 a month x 60 m = £9,600!

I'm watching it now, I can't stop swearing at the tele, what a bunch of bellends, I can't stand dealers like this.

None of them seems very professional, the way they talk to the customers, rolling fags whilst selling them cars and all that pressure selling, they'd get a big FOAD from me.