Subtext

vulgalour

retro-car-ad-6.jpg

HHHHHHNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG ROIDS...AND...EXCLUSIVELY...PROTEIN...DIET...CAUSING....POTENTIALLY FATAL...CONSTIPATION...HHHHHHNNNNNNGGGGG...FUGGOFF...

*Warning: excessive use of 'roids will give you a severe case of Resting Asshole Face, unsightly flabbiness and underperformance, and ultimately wasting away to a shade of your former glory. Just like the American car industry.

mhgmjfsr3blopd.jpg

Syphillis? Genital warts? It's syphillis, isn't it Ford? You. Dirty. Bastard. When you said you had it all, I didn't think you meant all the sexually transmitted diseases known to medical science. FYI Ford, I'm not laughing because this is funny; I'm so shocked I don't know what else to do. Next you'll be telling me you've had the dog... What? She's what? Pregnant? Ford, that shouldn't even be possible! Have you no shame?

4qrjyqokzpyj7i.jpg

Peasant: "Ah non, madame...le plage n'est pas ici. Il s'agit d'une carte d'Amerique!"

Her: "Oh Bobby, this is useless, we drove all this way, and he won't speak American!"

Him: "Don't worry Wendy, I'll speak to him. Hey Pierre...remember Hitler? Yeah, Hitler. The guy with the little moustache? Yeah? Well, he'd be in charge if we hadn't saved your ass in '45. Now...where's the damn beach?"