Subtext

vulgalour

A bit of a chain breaker I know, but I couldn’t resist, being a diecast collector...

517r0n.jpg

“You see that bit Kate? That’s where I’m going to put the FSO dealer in my model shite town."

“And that is where I’m going to nail your bollocks to-on the model Leycare sign- if you buy anymore sodding models."

A bit of a chain breaker I know, but I couldn’t resist, being a diecast collector...

517r0n.jpg

“You see that bit Kate? That’s where I’m going to put the FSO dealer in my model shite town."

“And that is where I’m going to nail your bollocks to-on the model Leycare sign- if you buy anymore sodding models."

Do you think if we lightly tap our fingers the little people will come out of the house?

TriumphToledo%2012.jpg

Yeah, very funny.

Spray me again, you little cunt, and I'll chop your bollocks off.

What did uncle Bill mean when he said he'd like mummy to give it the full cool hand Luke treatment?

1975-chevrolet-sportvan-brochure_chevy.j

"Hey, can you guys hurry up and help me get this stuff off the van, I promised I'd lend it to that nice Mr Bundy from down the road for one of his late night charity missions."

So what you are saying Herr Goring is if we call it a glider club that lanky twat Chamberllain can't touch us?  

[Allegro Estate]

Rather than fighting with that jerry can, wouldn't it be easier to just let the handbrake off and watch it roll into the canal?  The insurance company would be much less suspicious.  Throw in these appalling hats and maybe we could fake our own deaths, move to sunny Spain, live the high life just like we always dreamed.

Shut up, Margaret, you're drunk.