gone

fotorabia

1:He is a grown up who has decided to act like a fucking two year old and run off.

2:What do you want people to do? Tippy toe or something?

3:Either way ive never given a fuck and i never will, life really is too short to dick about with people like you and, yeah, my woeful post count will testify that i dont live on here.

4:Oh, Ive never called you a bully fella, Ive never really read any of your posts.

5:What a knob.

6:Isnt that the whole point of a forum, look it up thick shit.

1:He is a grown up, who, having relocated all the way across the World for personal reasons, kept Autoshite as on of his "constants" and is always welcome here.

2: Yes, actually, that would be a very good idea in this case.

3: It figures really, that you have contempt for the feelings of others. And "dicking about" with people like me? All I did was type what other people were thinking, after the event, as I too, was busy with my life outside the internet.

4: I actually said "people like you" but you admit to "not really reading" any of my posts. That, has come across quite well.

5: Well, you admit that, at least. Is it an apology?

6:Forum.  I looked it up. "a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged" which this indeed is. Except when you jump down someone's throat for asking a question, and subsequently just keep on at it, rather smugly I might add. Did you sit back and smile to yourself at any point, thinking, "Heh, that'll piss him off..."?

I am not about to share intimate details about someone's life. That's not my business to discuss openly. But obviously you know nothing because you never read posts, nor care about the people posting.... I know little. It makes neither of us superior, but imagine how he felt.....just think for once, that someone's feeling might be important to them.

I guess you're going to do one of two things now. Respond with the vitriol you have openly displayed, or go quiet for a while, and then try to browbeat us with some other sniping bollocks. Well anyone who has actually met me in real life will tell you I am exactly like this in real life. I'm the sort of person who intervenes in street fights. I collar motorbike riding cretins in my local park and rip HT leads out... I accost would-be thieves breaking into neighbours' cars and sit on them until help arrives... Yes, I am like that. Care to try me out? I don't just type my mind, I speak it and act it.

All I did was type what other people were thinking,

I can confirm that was true for me. I can't speak for the other six people who "liked" your previous post but I would guess it applies to them too.

I'm genuinely impressed that you managed to break down Freebird's rant and address the points individually. I was trying to do that last night and it's harder than it looks.

9336424242_c8fe5fe756_n.jpg

Here, have a banana flavoured Mini clubman, papped it this afternoon on my phone - bit pissed off as I forgot to take my decent camera with me.

What are you, twelve years old?

Fucking hell, how about you grow up?

He is a grown up who has decided to act like a fucking two year old and run off.

Thats his call and his call alone, blaming me or Eric fucking Clapton isnt going to cut it really.

If anybody is an utter cunt its people like you who think they are some sort of Superman, ready to jump infront of the weak and the fucking helpless taking bullets for them

Fucking hell, its just a car forum, that is all you utter helmet. Its not real,life and if people want to bring their personal lives into a forum like this to spill their guts then its their call, surely.

What do you want people to do? Tippy toe or something?

This place is no different to any other, its a clique and if the face fits or you drive a super shite car you are in and if you dont you may get in if you hang on.

Either way ive never given a fuck and i never will, life really is too short to dick about with people like you and, yeah, my woeful post count will testify that i dont live on here.

Amazing, I offered another viewpoint which may or may not have been a legally sound argument but certainly a common sense one and the shit hit the fan.

Well done you, one yer white charger galloping in to the rescue. 

Oh, Ive never called you a bully fella, Ive never really read any of your posts.

Personally, I couldnt give a toss if you was or you wasnt, we are all grown ups here, some choice words on a forum hardly constitues a severe assault with a deadly weapon, does it.

What a knob.

Nobody is forced to do anything we are free to come and go but dont you fucking give it the big one because he has run off crying, maybe he needs to grow some cojones too.

How the fuck do people like him function on a day to day basis if they cannot stomach the idea of people having an alternative viewpoint to them, not just mine either but, at least ive got the bollocks to say it.

Isnt that the whole point of a forum, look it up thick shit.

I agree with everything Freebird states above, and Albert... in my opinion you are 100% misguided .

Oh... and fotorabia... I thought you were going ???... Either grow a pair or take it on the chin and move on... Life is far too short to worry about petty squabbles on an internet forum where I thought discussion/points of view was the order of the day, not throwing your toys out of the pram when someone dares to disagree with you.

You are entitled to your opinion. Just as I am mine. You may feel I am misguided, so how do you personally come to that particular conclusion?

Albert...  You are misguided in your judgement of the situation... well you are in MY OPINION... you say in point 3 ( a couple of posts above ) that you speak for others !!! , Hmm... what gives you the right to make that statement ??? , go on...explain ?

Were you elected in some way to fight the corner, or indeed speak for people who feel they have been hurt because their delicate feelings have been hurt ? no ?  I thought so.

Albert... Its opinions... that's all, I suggest you chill out, the motorbikes in the park, people fighting in the street, are you on a one man crusade to right ALL wrongs ( in your opinion of course ) ?

If so... wear your underpants outside your trousers, that way everyone will know you are a miscreant bashing, photographer protecting all round good guy !  

I never said I spoke for others, I said "I typed what other people were thinking" which became evident AFTER I did it, by the amount of "likes" my comments generated. I was not elected, I was not involved until that point, and had been reading through the thread yesterday, with a thought to continue this morning, over a nice cuppa. Then I saw what happened today. People cannot just "like" what I post until afterwards... I spoke for the OP because I have been involved on the very periphery of his life, (or at least the part he makes public on here) and remembered a little of his personal battles. I felt he had been unfairly treated by Freebird. That was my opinion.

People were fighting in the Street in the village I live in, yes. So I take a stand to protect a couple of little old ladies waiting at a nearby Bus stop. It's what we should all do, not shuffle past, looking at the floor in case we get punched for looking at them wrong....

Motorbikes in the park... yes... it's a place where families go for peace and quiet. It's 50 yards from my house.

When some scrote decides it's fair to thrash up and down, up and down, up and down, for half an hour or more, on an un-silenced 400cc or bigger Moto-X machine, with no lid, protective gear, or even a thought for those around him, then yes, I make a stand. I get up off my fat arse, and go out there to remonstrate with said "individual" and ask them politely to leave, as I have already called the Police. When I get told to fuck off and mind my own business, I remind the chap that the "enjoyment of peace and quiet within the curtilage of my domicile IS my business", (or words to that effect) and he tries to punch me, I decided to disable his machine, to make him easer to catch, and give him some work to do.... 

If you were at home, early one morning, and saw someone  break into your neighbour's car, what would you do? Say nothing? Tell him later "Yeah I did see a lad hanging around"? Or just deal with it like I did? I am attempting to clean up the village I live in... I am part of a network of busybodies, who alert each other to all the crap. Nearly 10 years ago, Police acting on a tip off from our "team" successfully caught and locked up a gang of young men giving drugs to teenagers in the park.... they were arriving at around 3:30pm and "having a kick around" as a cover, and inviting these lads to "pay them later if they liked it"... so armed with covert pictures of the vehicles used, and faces/clothing, (Supplied by one of the elderly gentlemen "Birdwatchers") they were knobbled. Yeah. I'm proud of that one.

As you may have imagined, I am no shrinking violet. I spent 10 years of my life in Nottingham. It hardened me up a little.. shall we say.

People were fighting in the Street in the village I live in, yes. So I take a stand to protect a couple of little old ladies waiting at a nearby Bus stop.

You are my hero. I would have mugged them at knifepoint.

I'm assuming that in each instance there was a 10 second change of attire in a nearby phonebox?

You are my hero. I would have mugged them at knifepoint.

(who the guys fighting or the old ladies?)

I'm assuming that in each instance there was a 10 second change of attire in a nearby phonebox?

( it had been vandalised by the 2 guys and they were fighting over equal share of the money from the phone box)

As you may have imagined, I am no shrinking violet. I spent 10 years of my life in Nottingham. It hardened me up a little.. shall we say.

Albert... Never mind spending 10 years here, I have spent 40 of the last 51 years in Nottingham... I'm no shrinking violet either... Chill out, before you give yourself a heart attack

As ever, too late for that one.... Already had two... One of them (1995) I drove back from Ilkeston to Lenton Abbey, and it occurred as I was parking my Cavalier Estate up in front pf the house.. I then got on the 35 'bus to the Doctors by the Savoy on Derby Road.... I ended up in City for a long while... It gave me a renewed zest for life on my release. Seriously. I vowed to do more with my life, and as yet, I am not letting myself down.  :)

Instagram own your pictures if you put them on their site, everyone is helping them build the biggest image library in the world. In theory your face could be legitimately placed on a poster advertising plastic surgery in Singapore, and you wouldn't even know. I should imagine FB is similar, to be honest FB is just a huge data capture device so supermarkets know what flavour soup you like. It's all cobblers, and hardly anyone realizes. I also believe FB is having people leave in droves, something your nan uses is hardly 'cool'.

It's got nothing to do with the coalition, more to do with websites terms and conditions. Perhaps go to the Citizens Advice Bureau and ask someone there about intellectual theft? Publishing something on the interest does not make it public domain btw, far from it, that's why people watermark material on websites with their web address or details. If you go on to google images and click on the camera icon you can search the entire net for images you've taken, and take legal action against any thieves (easier if they're in UK of course). You can sue people for lots of money for intellectual theft.