Septic Sentimental Sick Bucket Shite Commercial

warren t claim

...i walk around with my gulf war veteran T shirt or my HFH T shirt and no one takes a bit of notice in the UK...

That's called "British reserve", which - believe it or not - still exists widely. What reaction were you expecting or, more likely, wanting? GTFU.

...you really need to take a hard look at yourself and work out if you are worthy to make such comments, me i don't think you are!!!

Is that right...? :wink:

It doesn't matter whether he is ex-forces or not, his comment is still shit.

Just 'cos yanks gush like schoolgirls over members of their armed forces doesn't mean that we should. It's hardly a secret that americans are FUCKING TACKY and deeply ignorant about the world they live in, probably because they avidly guzzle all of the feel-good crap that's spunked down their throats by their paranoid and dangerously incompetent government and come in 17th place in global education tables, below countries such as Poland and Belgium (2012)

Thankfully this country isn't like america, where people's pride in their country is being held to ransom by flag-waving TWATS that think anyone that doesn't fawn lovingly over their war machine is un-american, whatever that means, and that any criticism of foreign or domestic policy is something akin to treason.

We're BRITISH, for fuck's sake. Do the job you chose to do and don't make such a fucking fuss about it.

Back on subject: I thought the "bollocks" advert was ace :-)

I think Ford should maybe of paid John Goodman to play the father in the Mustang advert, he could of reprised his Walter Sobchak character from The Big Lebowski and scream that his Mustang was the only thing in 'nam that kept him going while his buddies died face down in the dirt on hill 317 whils't hosing down villagers with napalm.

Hey Bodhisattva I totally know where you are coming from. I used to work in Asda and when I walk around in an old Asda uniform now nobody ever comes up to me and shakes my hand or thanks me for keeping the shelves of their local supermarket stocked with goodies. It's an utter disgrace. When I was in the USA people were constantly coming up and telling me how much they loved Wal-Mart and what a brave and awesome thing I had done. Deffo sums up the state of this country I think you'll agree.

My mate was a bin man and when he was walking about in his donkey jacket or whatever VERY FEW people ever ran up and spontaneously hugged him as thanks for keeping the streets in a tolerable state of cleanliness and not letting the entire world stink like actual rotting shit. Shameful, innit