Reginald Nutsack's K-series Kapers - ROVER 623 MOT GUFF

Mr_Bo11ox

Pure fecklessness on my part I'm afraid

I've had a headlamp bulb fail during the test, checked all lights the night before, side lamp, dipped, main, all good, took in for test and a dipped popped. It isn't worth trying to explain cos they think you can't be arsed to check em.

Well done on the fixing. Those Rhonda Autoboxes have a reputation on being a bit sharp on the changes.

The masser wouldn't be so bad if you were halfway through welding a sill in, that's where most resto threads stop...but you'd painted the bay and we're putting the engine in man!!!! We all deserve THAT update as a AS Christmas special (much better than watching Only Fartz and Horzez for the 56th time...)

Yo! This is nowt to do with my fleet, but is (I thought) an interesting Rover nugget.

Some lad popped up on an FB group this week with a 45 V6 hatchback! Officially, Rover only ever offered the V6 in the saloon body.

I don't know if it's a conversion but the DVLA records seem to be correct with the model down as a V6 24v club. I wonder how it came about? V6 hatchback is my ideal Rover 45!!

post-24-0-12194000-1513638453_thumb.png

post-24-0-01827200-1513638472_thumb.png

Yo! This is nowt to do with my fleet, but is (I thought) an interesting Rover nugget.

Some lad popped up on an FB group this week with a 45 V6 hatchback! Officially, Rover only ever offered the V6 in the saloon body.

I don't know if it's a conversion but the DVLA records seem to be correct with the model down as a V6 24v club. I wonder how it came about? V6 hatchback is my ideal Rover 45!!

are you buying ???????

• 2 months later...

Collected this from Reg Varney-Bo11ox this evening.

post-5013-0-51623400-1519682703_thumb.jpg

I expressed an interest a few weeks back via PM (when dealing with roffle payments for the Xantia) and here we are. Currently sitting at Toddington services because my bladder finally couldn't wait any longer, and thankfully no snow chaos so far apart from the odd flurry.

Cheers Bo11, despite the slightly leggy miles it's a cracker! Working cruise is a welcome bonus whilst wafting down the motorway.