Lada Riva 1300 SELECT

pandamonium

Looks nice!!! Some lad in PC was making a nice job of the front wings on his I noted (while I was reading the mag in the co-op this week)

F*CK THAT..... MORRISONS for the pinnacle of tranquility, whilst 'free roaming' the mags aisle....... :wink:

tooSavvy

that is one gorgeous motor

:mrgreen:

You know, it isn't that long ago that the only person even possibly likely to say things like that about a Riva, was me. I'm so glad they've bounced off the bottom of the scrap pile and are now being appreciated, even if it is only by a bunch of mad pervs such as Shiters. See, all these years, I wasn't as wrong as everybody said! :lol:

that is one gorgeous motor

:mrgreen:

You know, it isn't that long ago that the only person even possibly likely to say things like that about a Riva, was me. I'm so glad they've bounced off the bottom of the scrap pile and are now being appreciated, even if it is only by a bunch of mad pervs such as Shiters. See, all these years, I wasn't as wrong as everybody said! :lol:

I have really liked them for many years, as well as a lot of other unloved cars that no one liked, my mates always thought I was crazy for liking and getting buzzed up about "shitboxes" when most of them were into saxo/corsa/any generic popular chav hatch

That's a cracking specimen there do like. The wheels remind me of the sort available in this mad brochure thing I had as a nipper, where each car had holes cut where the wheels should be and you laid it over the second brochure where all the wheel options were aligned so you could see them on the car.

The rust on the wings kind of deserves to stay there as that's how everyone remembers the cars!

Hope you enjoy it!

Looks nice!!! Some lad in PC was making a nice job of the front wings on his I noted (while I was reading the mag in the co-op this week)

F*CK THAT..... MORRISONS for the pinnacle of tranquility, whilst 'free roaming' the mags aisle....... :wink:

tooSavvy

God we are a right bunch of pikeys aren't we? That makes 3 of us!

tooSavvy

God we are a right bunch of pikeys aren't we? That makes 3 of us!

Driving down the M6 last week with a friend, we stopped at Hilton Park. "Are we visiting the library?" he said; "Eh?" I replied.

Cue a browse through the magazine racks :lol: !

Well, I ignored all advice and sold the alloys. They were more suited to the older models of Lada, such as the 1600ES

5223752822_9e3194c6f3.jpg

I got £150 for them, so I'd call that a result!

Popped the old steels on, but they're a bit scruffy.

969471_399330026847680_1932942739_n.jpg

So as is my tradition, searched through my wheel trim stash!

1006127_399330043514345_86311868_n.jpg

That'll do for now.

Quick shot of the gorgeous interior!

424634_399330006847682_1699368534_n.jpg