306 D turbo 3 door, long T&T, NOW SOLD

sporty-shite

Well, I've been tempted by another little froggy hatch, so looks like I'm going to have to move this along...

P reg 306 D turbo. Black 3 door non sunroof. 111,000 miles, MOT to end of April 2014, tax to end of October 2013. Has Mi16 wheels as pictured,factory six disc CD changer, working remote central locking, electric windows, PAS and manual mirrors.

Has a couple of little dings around it, but nothing major.

Only faults are, rev counter doesn't work, apparently it's common for the flywheel sensor to fail, indicators don't self cancel on right turns and the drivers bolster is a bit holed.

Runs and drives well. No untoward clunks or bangs. Unfortunately for you chipfat fans, it's a Lucas pump.

Would like to see 700 of the Queen's English for it,seeing as there's the best part of a ton's worth of tax. More pics will be forthcoming once I've washed and hoovered it.

It's in Westhoughton, near Bolton, but I could meet at railway/bus stations if necessary.

20130306_162356.jpg

DSC02781.jpg

DSC02780.jpg

DSC02779.jpg

DSC02777.jpg

DSC02775.jpg

DSC02773.jpg

DSC02771.jpg

DSC02770.jpg

Indicator cancellation will be the stalk I bet, common fault and loads in scrapyards.

GLWTS, if I didn't have three already, yadda yadda.

£700! Bloody hell I had one of those from new as a company motor when I started at Computacentre back in 1996. Think it cost around £13k back then.

I'd love to be able to afford to relive those days of 70k manic miles a year!

Indicator cancellation will be the stalk I bet, common fault and loads in scrapyards.

I had problems with the indicators on my 306 and the fix detailed here worked a treat...

http://www.306gti6.com/forum/showthread.php?id=151758

It's not that they don't switch off at all, they just don't self cancel. Knock them off yourself and all is good. Might have a rummage around the stalk, though, to see if there's anything simple that might fix it.

Otherwise, bump for a real thread. :D