Right, time to fix stuff

Electric Leyland

Looks like he is a one man banned....

Seems like i have a lot of work to do on original database before converting to vb.Someone has in the past tried to hack board by uploading a script purporting to be an avatar.

This was supposed to allow full admin access and block real admins as far as i can see.

Luckily script didnt execute correctly so didnt do a lot of damage but obviously i have to make sure that all remnants of it are gone.

Seems like i have a lot of work to do on original database before converting to vb.Someone has in the past tried to hack board by uploading a script purporting to be an avatar.

This was supposed to allow full admin access and block real admins as far as i can see.

Luckily script didnt execute correctly so didnt do a lot of damage but obviously i have to make sure that all remnants of it are gone.

Sounds complicated, you're doing a great job Dave, we all appreciate it.

Good work Dave.

It looks like you are putting a lot of time and effort into this and it's much appreciated by all of us.

I'm not particularly savvy with that kind of programming, the internet is just 'there' and I use it. Its guys like you that are behind the scenes keeping all the megabytes in line and applying duct tape to the internet and we don't always realise how much effort it must take to keep the website running. Thanks from us all!

Just installed a homepage,Gallery,downloads,calender.

Please try as many features as you can but remember board is only temporary so anything will be lost when actual board is sorted,just need to check that everything works ok.

Also any views on Theme remembering that it is never going to look exactly like here as it is running different software.

It's logged me in without grief too, posted some pics n the gallery but can't post in the forum.

Looks good though, well done and thanks for your hard work :D

When you come to do the perminent one, please can I vote for just one forum board like it is at the moment rather than seperate 'for sale' sections and whatnot :wink:

Logged in fine but it displays too wide for my laptop (1024x768 resolution) - any way this can be adjusted or is it an in-built thing? I really couldn't face having to scroll left to right to read a post.

Hopefully more or less sorted.

Lots of setting still to sort.

New registrations will need to be approved by staff.

Still have to do email settings etc.

Personally think that a board this size needs at least 4 global moderators so approvals etc can be sorted quickly.