Lexus LS400 tell me more?

25v6turbo

The ones that frequent ebay have moon-and-back mileages, remember these are built by the manufacturer/brand with the greatest reputation for quality in the industry.

Look for models ~5 years older and you'll halve the price, if not more. Be patient and you will find one on LPG for less than a bag of sand, plus I think the earlier models look better.

Thanks chaps,i do like this year and i like the toys this one has...

He lists it has 170BHP but i think thats wrong,its 290BHP?

Fuel doesn,t worry me as its a weekend car,and its got Lexus history seems a hell of a lot of car for the money,how much were they new 40K plus?

Had a 92 LS400 for 10 months, bought it for 800, never put a foot wrong, didn't even have to change a bulb on it, was comfortable, powerful, did everything I could ask of it but just didn't bond with it, not really a driver's car but hard to dislike really.

The LS400 is a car that ticks so many boxes for me but I just don't fancy one.

This.

It's exactly the type of big plush cheap luxobarge I like, and I've liked the ones I've driven, but they just feel like posh Toyotas to me.

Insurance was stupid money when I checked as well for some reason, way more than for a big Benz or BMW.

Might still consider one but it would have to be cheaper than that, I'm not that well up on their values but my first thought when I saw that one was 'how much'?????

NC mine was not great in bad weather, the winter that I had it was quite bad, we had snow here for almost 3 weeks and it was 'interesting' to say the least on slippery roads,

anything over a millimetre of snow or ice and the LS400 makes a damn good garden ornament

NC mine was not great in bad weather, the winter that I had it was quite bad, we had snow here for almost 3 weeks and it was 'interesting' to say the least on slippery roads,

anything over a millimetre of snow or ice and the LS400 makes a damn good garden ornament

That's ok, we never get any snow here anyway. Even if we do, at least I'll have somewhere comfy to sit whilst awaiting the recovery truck