Woollarding

trigger

Who?

And "Woollarding" is "plums towards the engine bay and not away from it" - amazing how many get it so so wrong in this recent alleged-trend :roll: ...

As an aside, let's try to forget Chris Goffey and his lunchbox from the same era :shock: ...

... "Woollarding" is "plums towards the engine bay and not away from it" - amazing how many get it so so wrong in this recent alleged-trend :roll: ...

Not true, I'm afraid. See earlier in this thread for a picture of the man himself engaging in a full groinal exposure woollard, up against a tractor.

Those cheeky German bastards.

The text next to the headline in that article reads "A new trend is taking over the Internet. It was discovered by the English... or at least that's what they think."

FUCK OFF, Adolf.

The clue's in the name - "Woollard". A British name, belonging to a British bloke. And he's a fighter pilot too, so wind yer neck in... you know what happened last time you pissed off the RAF and I'm sure you don't want to go through all that again. 

AutoBild claims that Adam Sloman, Devon would be the Woollarding resurrector. Who is this then?

He was a sidekick of Keith Adams and used to write articles for AROnline about how "cool" the BINI is and how the MSG 6 will be the saviour of the British motoring industry, etc, etc.

He may still be, but I don't frequent the site so much these days.

Those cheeky German bastards.

The text next to the headline in that article reads "A new trend is taking over the Internet. It was discovered by the English... or at least that's what they think."

FUCK OFF, Adolf.

The clue's in the name - "Woollard". A British name, belonging to a British bloke. And he's a fighter pilot too, so wind yer neck in... you know what happened last time you pissed off the RAF and I'm sure you don't want to go through all that again. 

No need to dig that deep in history just for a little motoring fun. :roll:  It's even a german magazine doing a Woollarding picture competition.

No need to dig that deep in history just for a little motoring fun. :roll:  It's even a german magazine doing a Woollarding picture competition.

Who says I was being serious? :shock:

But for the sake of argument, what they're saying about us in that article is hardly charitable either. In a very arrogant and superior tone, they slag off our beer, the side of the road we drive on (which is the correct side, as any horse rider would know) and even what we eat for breakfast. They say that in general, the things we like give them the creeps.

Tut mir Leid, wenn's dir stört - aber so was mag ich auch nicht lesen.

Ãœbrigens: das war kein Wettbewerb - die Fotos zeigen Woollarding-Ereignisse, die das eigentliche englische Woollarding z. T. vordatieren sollen.

Who says I was being serious? :shock:

But for the sake of argument, what they're saying about us in that article is hardly charitable either. In a very arrogant and superior tone, they slag off our beer, the side of the road we drive on (which is the correct side, as any horse rider would know) and even what we eat for breakfast. They say that in general, the things we like give them the creeps.

Tut mir Leid, wenn's dir stört - aber so was mag ich auch nicht lesen..

We have bad press on both sides, on yours it's The Sun, ours is Bild. Stereotypical thinking and writing. We still live with a WW2 attitude and you have bad breakfast, phacts! :smile:

We have bad press on both sides, on yours it's The Sun, ours is Bild. Stereotypical thinking and writing. We still live with a WW2 attitude and you have bad breakfast, phacts! :smile:

OK, I didn't realise the article was from Bild.

Aber das mit den WK2-Schuldgefühlen trifft nicht 100%ig zu, oder? Wie ich's persönlich erlebt habe, sind die Leute bei euch heutzutage ganz bereit, über den Krieg zu unterhalten - ganz offen, und ohne einen Komplex darüber zu haben. Die meisten waren schließlich an der Zeit nicht mal geboren. Aber früher, sag mal vor 15 Jahren, war's definitiv nicht so - da hat man das alles noch unterdrückt.

Oh yes... there's nowt wrong with the British breakfast, Remember, not everyone wants a cheese & ham sandwich when they wake up in the morning. :smile:

Personally, I prefer a nice bit of crumpet for breakfast.  When my photobucket works again I'll show you a Woollard on a Hillman Minx and performed by a man holding a Big Dick*.

My father had a Big Dick and he gave it me before he died.

OK, I didn't realise the article was from Bild.

Aber das mit den WK2-Schuldgefühlen trifft nicht 100%ig zu, oder? Wie ich's persönlich erlebt habe, sind die Leute bei euch heutzutage ganz bereit, über den Krieg zu unterhalten - ganz offen, und ohne einen Komplex darüber zu haben. Die meisten waren schließlich an der Zeit nicht mal geboren. Aber früher, sag mal vor 15 Jahren, war's definitiv nicht so - da hat man das alles noch unterdrückt.

Oh yes... there's nowt wrong with the British breakfast, Remember, not everyone wants a cheese & ham sandwich when they wake up in the morning. :smile:

Nein, das mit den Schuldgefühlen ist schwierig, aber fast alle sind bereit, sich damit auseinanderzusetzen. Aber wir haben ein großes Problem mit Neo-Nazis, vor allem ist Ost-Deutschland. Dumme Leute lassen sich gerne leiten, das funktioniert auch immer noch mit Propaganda. Schlimm sind auch Personen und Gruppierungen, die die Verbrechen leugnen oder herunterspielen. Seriöse TV-Sender wie ZDF-Info senden auch schonungslos Dokumentationen des 3. Reiches, Reden, Kriegsszenen, Sportveranstaltungen etc., dies aber sehr objektiv, da wird nichts verheimlicht oder schön gezeichnet. An Material um sich ein Bild zu machen und die Dimensionen des Schreckens zu bewerten mangelt es wirklich nicht, damit wird jeder Deutsche konfrontiert und das muß auch so sein. Allerdings war das auch weit vor meiner Zeit, ich kenne Krieg und zerstörte Städte auch nur von Bildern.

Ich mag unser Frühstück nicht besonders, aber eure sausages sind unseren Nürnberger Würstchen sehr ähnlich, die passen sehr gut zu Baked Beans, für mich auch zum Frühstück! :)

Nein, das mit den Schuldgefühlen ist schwierig, aber fast alle sind bereit, sich damit auseinanderzusetzen. Aber wir haben ein großes Problem mit Neo-Nazis, vor allem ist Ost-Deutschland. Dumme Leute lassen sich gerne leiten, das funktioniert auch immer noch mit Propaganda. Schlimm sind auch Personen und Gruppierungen, die die Verbrechen leugnen oder herunterspielen. Seriöse TV-Sender wie ZDF-Info senden auch schonungslos Dokumentationen des 3. Reiches, Reden, Kriegsszenen, Sportveranstaltungen etc., dies aber sehr objektiv, da wird nichts verheimlicht oder schön gezeichnet. An Material um sich ein Bild zu machen und die Dimensionen des Schreckens zu bewerten mangelt es wirklich nicht, damit wird jeder Deutsche konfrontiert und das muß auch so sein. Allerdings war das auch weit vor meiner Zeit, ich kenne Krieg und zerstörte Städte auch nur von Bildern.

Ich mag unser Frühstück nicht besonders, aber eure sausages sind unseren Nürnberger Würstchen sehr ähnlich, die passen sehr gut zu Baked Beans, für mich auch zum Frühstück! :)

Jo, so ist es halt. Und ich weiss auch. dass was wir als die Wahrheit bezeichnen möchten, auch von Propaganda geprägt ist... darum habe ich auch Zeitzeugenberichte von Wehrmachtsoldaten gelesen. Die Wahrheit liegt wohl irgendwo mittendrin. Unbestreitbar ist, dass - wie auch bei uns - die meisten von euren Jungs gar nicht zum Militär wollten, aber trotzdem tapfer gekämpft haben. Scheiss-Politiker, halt. Wer möchte letztendlich in einen Krieg ziehen?

Aha, die Nürnberger Würstchen kenne ich ganz gut, habe nämlich einige Jahren in N gejobbt :smile:

I feel sorry for german kids when they do spelling tests.

It's easier for them than it is for our lot - German follows a structure whereas our language is completely freeform,,,! For example, how many ways are there to pronounce "ough"?

Plus, they don't have the fucking seppoes ruining their language like we do. Wankers.

I know some Americans who insist that American English is correct and a language in it's own right which they invented rather than British English with a few bits of simplified grammar and spelling. Also drives me mental when software and websites use a US flag for the English language option (Brit or Am).

Anyway, sorry for the ot rant there.