Lazy spotters thread

HillmanImp

i was at the local factors to get some underseal for the silver focus in pic 2 and pulled alongside this honey, i only took a pic because i was amused at how beaten and abused it was, it was in the garage next to the factors for some brake pipes for the m.o.t.

just look at that arch

DSC_0429_zpska2s5cu1.jpg

DSC_0430_zpspbmumae3.jpg

I reckon that's a real M535i. A rare car if it is.

Yes,I think you're right. I checked the number and its 3453cc. Odd that something so significant is still scruffy and on odd wheels. As the missing link between 2002 Turrbo and the M5, you'd think these would all have had loads a money thrown at them by now. Even e28 M535 s are starting to be described as classics and they were just a trim level.

Today's spottage are life's winners, these pictures were taken within 5 minutes of each other this afternoon.post-17414-0-71826300-1418332679_thumb.jpgpost-17414-0-99842000-1418332730_thumb.jpg

The driver of this half a million pound DB5 Volante was in front of me in the garage and bought 10 fags- winnah!

post-17414-0-24236100-1418333300_thumb.jpg

But this has to be the house of a winner in life, 53 plate CityRover and a 55 plate 25. The neighbour, who I picked up said the couple ,who are in their 80's bought a new Morris then Rover every 2 years since 1970 and apparently the old boy intends to go before the 25.

Right then boys and girls, long time lurker and diminutive poster here. Despite having signed up to the forum in 2007 I rarely have anything worthwhile to contribute so I just stay quiet and lurk in the shadows.
Anyhoo, while out and about this morning, I came across a reasonable amount of shite so thought I'd share it. Not sure how good the quality is so feel free to say "tux me old son, you've lost the plot" if appropriate. Apologies in advance for the truly shocking photo quality.

So, first off I dropped into the plumbers merchants for some fittings and this is parked outside. Never ceases to amaze me how tiny these things are

ape_zps769ed81b.jpg

Found the rake on this quite comical

corsa2_zps3dcf2d4d.jpg

Shopping chod

fiesta_zps1c97a0b4.jpg

Prospective boy racer chod

saxo_zps2305119a.jpg

Jap chod

almera_zps4c24ff74.jpg

Jap shopping chod

micra_zps2e2f6f2c.jpg

Hydrolastic chod