Lazy spotters thread

HillmanImp

That XR2 has been there for years and the owner has been asked a million times to sell it but he won't, it'll end up being swept onto a recovery wagon when he dies, the Volvo is next door to my dads house (almost)

1 hour ago, Jazoli said:

That XR2 has been there for years and the owner has been asked a million times to sell it but he won't, it'll end up being swept onto a recovery wagon when he dies, the Volvo is next door to my dads house (almost)

We are staying in one of those houses just down the road this weekend, the note says that the car has been parked there with the permission of the father of the church last summer.

On 3/12/2022 at 9:01 PM, Jazoli said:

Yeah, its got to be up there with the Kings Cross Citroëns as one of the most photographed cars in the country. That's nowt against you photographing it @Schaefft I still would be excited to see it and would take photos too, maybe more so than other cars as its a bit of a celebrity. 

I actually saw this driving through Bradford city centre today. Not an Xr2 though but snazzy graphics. 

20220316_155918.thumb.jpg.b91693313d127a30804fec59f989019e.jpg

Suspect its had new clocks fitted, possibly more than once. 

Screenshot_20220316-214405_TotalCarCheck.thumb.jpg.334495a80e5d9f8baad1fa064eaefcfe.jpg

Also saw this on the M1. 

20220316_164058.thumb.jpg.273cd52b3fa2d8e443463332639be04c.jpg