Lazy spotters thread

HillmanImp

I was pleased to see this when walking the dog this morning.

image.thumb.jpeg.25fa33c66191c9f9cf0aff012114393d.jpeg

It sits very nicely and looks fantastic among a sea of dull modern cars.

I believe it is a Torslanda which I believe is the runout base model with a few fancy extra’s, Volvo’s equivalent of the Cortina Crusader.

13 minutes ago, Shite Ron said:

I was pleased to see this when walking the dog this morning.

image.thumb.jpeg.25fa33c66191c9f9cf0aff012114393d.jpeg

It sits very nicely and looks fantastic among a sea of dull modern cars.

I believe it is a Torslanda which I believe is the runout base model with a few fancy extra’s, Volvo’s equivalent of the Cortina Crusader.

Every time I see one of these, I feel a strong urge to own one again. They are among my favorite cars. Have a lot of childhood memories from one, learned to drive in one and my first car was one of these. I was also transported home from the hospital on my first trip by car in a Volvo 145 so can say that they are special to me. Too bad they have become so expensive and the number is decreasing here due to teenagers / young drivers.

3 minutes ago, sutty2006 said:

Fuck me the yanks had omegas! Dreamy!!!! 

When I was looking for unobtainable rear brake pins for the MV6 my nephew checked out the local Cadillac dealer in Cincinnati to see if they could get the same GM part number.  They could but I eventually found some on EBay UK.  New old stock.  Which was quicker. 

48 minutes ago, New POD said:

When I was looking for unobtainable rear brake pins for the MV6 my nephew checked out the local Cadillac dealer in Cincinnati to see if they could get the same GM part number.  They could but I eventually found some on EBay UK.  New old stock.  Which was quicker. 

Are those the pins that hold the inbound shoes to the backing plate?