Lazy spotters thread

HillmanImp

There's a rather pleasant looking 1975-ish Saab 96 V4 parked in the compound behind the place I'm currently working. I'll try to pap it, the owner wasn't around at the same time as me today so I couldn't ask him (we work for the same organisation so it's just common courtesy to ask first).

It has a silly* exhaust, but it still looks ok to me, and apparently he has a couple more too.

8 hours ago, Schaefft said:

Some Nashville PullaPart spots

IMG_20211126_162806.jpg

Ooooh, a Dodge Stealth! (aka Mitsubishi GTO/3000GT)

My boss had a couple (serially) at an electrical engineering company I worked at in the mid 90s. He used to hide it when the bank manager came to visit...

Interesting* fact: You can fit three 6-foot blokes in the back seat, providing they can contort themselves sufficiently.

3 hours ago, bigstraight6 said:

I spotted this sad old heap at a local supermarket today, gaffer taped body repairs and homemade roof rack with a strong hint of burnt engine oil as I followed it to this parking spot. Driven by an old giffer.

5912ABBF-7988-4AC8-8969-77807106F992.jpeg

Legendary. The old guy had 3 at one stage, although he's down to two now. All equally awful!

3 hours ago, SteersWithThrottle said:

Ooooh, a Dodge Stealth! (aka Mitsubishi GTO/3000GT)

My boss had a couple (serially) at an electrical engineering company I worked at in the mid 90s. He used to hide it when the bank manager came to visit...

Interesting* fact: You can fit three 6-foot blokes in the back seat, providing they can contort themselves sufficiently.

Lol, I've been in a 3000GT before, I'm not sure how you'd fit 3 adults on the backseat but anything is possible. This one was just a basemodel as far as I could tell, I really had to rush through the place.

20 hours ago, Schaefft said:

Lol, I've been in a 3000GT before, I'm not sure how you'd fit 3 adults on the backseat but anything is possible. This one was just a basemodel as far as I could tell, I really had to rush through the place.

Well, to fill in some of the details, I was sat in the left hand side, but I was bent almost double with my legs and my head diagonally pointing to the middle of the car...

Saw this 2CV in Buckingham today.  Not seen this one about before.

IMG_20211129_140630.thumb.jpg.d3bab50cec52ebcde3fcde1a146427e9.jpg

Also earlier in the day was briefly behind an F plate red Renault 11 while in the way to the Jag's MOT.  Looked really tidy... I'd probably have seen if I could speak to the driver but obviously couldn't give chase as I was on the way to a test!